Anything on the Voice Actors?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Chopperface, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    With the first film, there was a featurette on the voice actors; with ROTF, they had a little bit of the DVD focused on them. So now I ask, with the special features out, has anyone found any featurettes, clips, anything on the voice actors?

I know there is at least a clip discussing Leonard Nimoy and Sentinel. Anything else?

2. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    Having almost finished-up the second season of "Dexter," I'm particularly curious about James Remar's involvement in TF:D otM and how exactly THAT came about.

o_O 

It would be pretty cool to see a mini-featurette about Bumblebee's dialogue samples and the process involved THERE, too.

Someday!

3. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus Page D'Ecriture Spy Cousin Jeice

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    To this Date, DOTM has like the best Voice cast.

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Mostly because of John DiMaggio, Keith Szarabakja, Tom Kenny, James Remar, Fransesco Quinn and Leonard Nimoy?

Though ROTF had Grey Delisle and KMR and Tony Todd.

I hate how these guys are never given top credit at all not even Peter Cullen or Hugo Weaving,

The voice actors are a hell of a lot better at acting than Shia Labouef or any of his lady friends.

5. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I saw pretty much nothing, with only a scant shot of Cullen, and probably less than 3 minutes showing Nimoy in the booth.

6. Silk Spectre

Silk Spectre The Evil Queen

The voice actors didn't really get much recognition overall through out the series.

Would have liked to have seen more of them on the special features.

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    This is the kinda stuff I care about.

Do people ever care about the men and women behind the voices, well I do.

8. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If the internet and teenagers are any indication, There's more people that care about why Megan Fox didn't come back than about a bunch of guys and gals sitting in darkened rooms at keyboards.

9. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

Yeah me too! I try searching for voice actor behind the scenes stuff on youtube sometimes. Not much but there is stuff on Peter Cullen that's cool.

10. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    THIS. That's why I always wanted the main credit scrawl (for the main cast members) just after the movie ends to read something like this: "Shia LaBeouf...Megan Fox... etc., etc., etc., ... AND STARRING THE VOICE OF PETER CULLEN AS OPTIMUS PRIME AND HUGO WEAVING AS MEGATRON (or "Tony Todd as The Fallen", "Leonard Nimoy as Sentinel Prime", etc.). And then it would go on to list the rest of the crew, and then the expanded cast list and so on and so forth.

But my friend says that end credits are a finicky business in Hollywood. I can't remember what the reasoning was, but it was some complex legal issue with listing cast or something.

THIS. I'll pay $270 bucks for a 10-hour special feature edition if it includes every. bit. of footage. of the voice actors doing their thang. :D