anyone with refs that could receive my TFclub subscriptions? (& going to NE TF con?)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by RavageX-9, Jun 22, 2007.

1. RavageX-9

RavageX-9 I don't know

Ebay:
    Looking for a favor.
    Time is a factor, as I'd like to get this before the freebie ships next month, and hopefully the magazine for July. (if I don't... well, my July issue will probably never arrive, so it's lost)

Has to have references, since the freebie toy and probably future club store exclusives will be shipped to them.

Ideally I'm looking for someone who's going to BotCon next year if it's in the North-East again, or TransformersCon in Toronto (would probably be easier and a safer bet) or possibly BotCon in two years, since it's gotta come back to the North-East by then. That way I can pick them up in person and not have to worry about shipping at least 6 magazines and a freebie toy.
    I don't know. maybe if you can neatly remove the club insert without ripping holes in it, it wouldn't be such a big pile of newsprint. but that still doesn't solve the problem of club store exclusives, unless they're likely to be available at every convention after they come out.

I'm not sure if it has any effect on things, but the past 4 months I've had a former member's address as my address and while the club toys, notices, and one replacement magazine came, the magazine never arrived. I'm already out October, December, February, and now May. I'd like to change addresses before July gets shipped.
    They SAID the magazines got shipped, and didn't comment on the former member having any effect on anything. Who knows. Maybe the mailman thinks it's junk mail and is throwing them out.

and before you tell me I should have shipped these to Canada... it's too late. I can't change from a US address to Canadian one. Not unless I want to cut my losses and pay for the year twice, in addition to the ridiculously expensive Canadian subscription.