Anyone win a lucky draw Dark Retribution set?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Mark94, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Mark94

Mark94 Well-Known Member

Just curious if anyone heard of someone who got a set? There are supposed to be 10 random sets but I've always been skeptical that these sets even make it into public circulation.

It would be cool to know that some average joe's got a few sets.

2. HoboCheese

HoboCheese Active Member

That's a very good question. The pictures of the boxed set make it look like you can just open the front of the box and see whether it's a standard or lucky draw set. It doesn't look like there's anything stopping the stores selling the sets from just keeping the lucky draws for themselves. To be honest, I was really thinking about buying a set before I realized that the chances of getting a lucky draw set may not be all that random.

3. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    Bah non hasbro/tak product, these are not real luckydraws

4. Mark94

Mark94 Well-Known Member

I know it's not a REAL Lucky Draw but it is a "lucky draw" for this particular release.

Seeing the pics of the window that can be lifted and you can easily see the product inside had me question whether they will make it out to the public.

5. QuinJester

QuinJester T. Bison

News Credits:
    Because stores really make money by not selling the toys they bought from distributors. :p 

Is anyone other than TFSource even selling these? They've never held back on LD WSTs before, and this isn't the first Justtoys WST release to have lucky draws.