Anyone who says Prime is bad for killing Megatron...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by OptimusPancake, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    ^This.

It was totally unfair the way Prime killed Megatron not the fact he shouldn't have killed him but the way he did kill him.

2. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:
    - should really re-watch the 85 movie, cause Prime was going for the kill shot on Megatron, but Hotrod got in the way

3. buickanddeere

buickanddeere Well-Known Member

Only thing OP is guilty of is not killing Megs sooner.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I do wish the final showdown between Optimus and Megatron could have been longer, but Optimus - the one we see in the Movies - is practical enough to know that there was only one way to stop the evil and the madness.

Chop off the head. End it once and for all.

5. MrDarkBernard

MrDarkBernard Youtube.com/MrDarkBernard

BUT, look at the way the Decepticons outnumbered Optimus in Revenge of the Fallen!! And then Megatron stabbed and killed Optimus from behind! What a cheap shot!! :(  I say all Decepticons should be killed with any type of method. It was very fair that Megatron was killed so easily. The unfair part about all of this should be that Michael Bay cheated us out of a great battle and a smooth speech/ending. The clip at the end was Agent Simmons kissing that CIA lady...that ending is not good. BIG NO NO. :cry 
    What kind of conclusion to the entire trilogy is that??!! :throw 
    Me hope they do it like Star Wars & make a 2nd trilogy in the future with Shia LaBeouf as an older Sam/Spike with Carly and his son Daniel and UNICRON.:bay 

(Note: Optimus got help in the final battles of all 3 movies. Sam put the cube in Megatron's chest, Sam revived him & Jetfire gave him his parts for super armor mode thingy, AND Megatron shot Sentinel right before Optimus was gonna die from getting stabbed.) Need better endings damit!

-MrDarkBernard the talking dog

6. LesterX

LesterX Banned

I will. :wink: 

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    He only saved him so he could kill Prime himself later.

8. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    They should have teamed up and taken ALL of the faces. TOGETHER.

9. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

I got more offended on the cop out of how prime killed megatron, more than prime killing megatron. Megatron was just playing on optimus, because megatron knew prime lost his arm and megs thought he was in complete control of the situation

10. Koolimus Prime

Koolimus Prime Weapons Expert

When Megatron attacks Sentinel, you can clearly hear him say "This is my planet!"
    So his truce to Optimus was pretty much "We won't hurt you, if you let us control this planet and use it's inhabitants as slaves, going against everything you stand for. But you won't have to fight us! So, what do ya say? Truce?"

4. Do Not Sell, Share, Link To, Offer Or Ask For Copyrighted Materials
    This includes movies, music, games, roms, comics, programs, etc.

-2005 Staff

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2011
  11. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Quite honestly, THIS.

I'm not saying that Optimus should go around chopping off heads all of the time, but, if Optimus wants to practically and efficiently complete those tasks (those "tasks" being "stop the evil and madness and the Decepticons once and for all"), a quick shot to the head is the best bet. He wants them destroyed, he goes for the head. Relatively quick, gets the job done. Now, when Prime starts saying "BOOM! HEADSHOT!" every time he'd do that, then I'd have a problem. But he doesn't. So I don't. :) 

12. thebruteslayer

thebruteslayer Banned

News Credits:
    ^Well...he did say "Give me your face"...

13. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Yes, and I will fully admit that that was a lapse in judgement and an exception to my post. "Give me your face" was unwarranted. That's almost so bad it's funny. But that's not like saying "I'm gonna' rip off your face and wear it in front of your family!" or "I will blow your brains out and eat them!". "Give me your face" was it for the cheesy, violent battle one-liners. But after that...well...he did say "You die!" to Shockwave before he, well, died. But for Sentinel, Megatron, all of those other 'Cons, he wasn't shouting battle cries and slander. "Give me your face" was the worst we got, and it was a single line from a trilogy.

14. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

While most of the tired Megatron parts were cut out (I heard) I still think he had that tired old general who just wants peace feel to him. I think they should have just cut out the truce line and made him fight back. Also the first thing that happened was his gun was knocked out of his hand but that didn't mean anything to Prime.

I also think with the Xantium (or whatever the ship was called) and the Matrix/Allspark, the Autobots should have gone back to Cybertron to get materials for a prison. I also don't get why they didn't use it to rebuild Cybertron.

15. Duwian

Duwian Wants FoC EVERYTHING

Agreed. There should have been a 2 minute non stop epic intense HOLY SHEET battle where everything blew up and buildings collapsed and then finally in one swift, final move, Prime kills Megatron. >:D 

16. MrDarkBernard

MrDarkBernard Youtube.com/MrDarkBernard

EXACTLY!! Megatron canNOT be trusted!! Who cares what he says or asks Prime! Justice should be served and that's what Optimus gave him! Me would be pissed if he took the truce because Megatron killed Optimus before! And for that...he must pay!

17. Flaming Matrix

Flaming Matrix Murder claw master

That would be awesome. Too bad all chances of that were ruined when he lost that arm (It would be hard to fight your equally powered nemesis without an arm). Megatron deserved to die, he would just get angry and plot revenge if he were put in jail.

18. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    this!

19. cappeca

cappeca wtf is this?

You can expect that from any Autobot, but not Optimus Prime.

THE MOVIE IS NOT G1!!!!!

And it makes as much sense as "Dark of the Moon". Pure Engrish.

I am disappoint (HA!) with this new fandom. You guys really have low expectations and standards for Optimus Prime. The way you put it, he's not even qualified to be a Jedi. Seriously.

20. thebruteslayer

thebruteslayer Banned

News Credits:
    ^Ya, cool story, Bro!