Anyone who ordered Gaia Unicron from TFSource...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Wolfdawg, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Wolfdawg

Wolfdawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've been anticipating this figure for a while now and finally placed a preorder for him a week and a half ago. When I placed the pre order, the site said it would be in stock October 2012. I just checked today to see if they updated the shipping date, and now it just says out of stock. My credit card was charged for the purchase, but it seems like they're not getting the figure anymore since they don't even have an estimated arrival date for the figure. Is this normal with TFSource?

2. Danimal

Danimal Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I actually called tfsource last Thursday. They did get the shipment in of the gaia Unicron. They will be filling orders next week.

3. Composite Ghost

Composite Ghost Motorized Transformer

News Credits:
    When preorders sell out the status changes to out of stock. This is standard practice. What do you think it should it say when preorders sell out?

And if you pay attention to be checkout page like you're supposed to, you would have seen the words "pay now" are in a drop down box, with another option to "pay later". You could have done that and then there would be no need to worry about getting charged for something that they may not get in stock.

4. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I see tact went the way of diecast. lol

To the OP. If you paid you will get it. That OUT OF STOCK is for everyone else not for anyone who already purchased the figure.

TFS is a great Customer Service site so I wouldn't spend a second worrying about anything.
    You can always send them off an email to confirm or just check your "my source" and see what your orders look like.

5. Danimal

Danimal Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Tfsource only takes as many orders as they order. If they order 400 they only take 400 orders be it pay now or pay later. There is nothing to worry about.

6. Wolfdawg

News Credits:
    Thanks, but there's no need to be an ass, man. I'm not 7 years old, so there's no reason to speak to me as such.

To everyone else that replied, thanks a bunch. I've ordered from TFSource a few times in the past and never had anything like this happen. The thing that really had me worried was the fact that there was no longer a date listed indicating an estimated time of release. I figured it'd be easier just to ask a quick question here and have it answered by some knowledgeable people (who aren't smart asses, mind you) rather than bother TFSource with the problem and have to wait like 24 hours for a response.

Anyways, thanks again everybody!

7. combaticon164

combaticon164 Warlord of Floriduh

Cant wait for the emperor of volcanoes I mean destruction.

8. Bloody Mary

Bloody Mary Banned

is it true that there would 2 mould for Unicron>?

9. Wolfdawg

News Credits:
    Wait... Huh?