Anyone who has had the wrong figure delivered from Hasbro?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by glancer, Jan 1, 2009.

1. glancer

glancer Dinobot

I ordered a Universe Inferno, but got a Vector Prime, which is a figure I don't wanna keep. I emailed Hasbro and was told Inferno was already out of stock. They asked me to call the 800 number for further info. Besides, in the box I can't found the invoice with the shipping label.

So, anyone has anything to say before I call them? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

2. dmc2008

dmc2008 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They're probably going to give you a refund and let you keep Vector Prime. If you really don't want him, put him up for sale or trade in the Junkion Forum.

As for getting your hands on Inferno... either keep checking HTS everyday, or go hunting! He's been found in retail, but not sure if that's widespread yet...

3. glancer

glancer Dinobot

it turns out that they asked whether I wanted to wait till the inferno is re-in-stock, or give me a refund. In both ways I ll return the Vector. LOL.

4. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Vector's nice, but Inferno's way better. Glad they'll sort you out either way.

5. Big Filipino

Big Filipino John 3:16-17 says it all

News Credits:
    Same problem happened to me. They gave me a full refund and never sent me a packing slip to send back the Vector Prime so I'm assuming it's mine to keep now.

6. Scourgatron

Scourgatron What of it?

News Credits:
    Im going to order me an inferno from Hasbro now!

7. Powersa

Powersa Car Robots

News Credits:
    Yeah I ordered SE 4-pack, but didn't get Dragstrip. Instead I received two Primes.

8. misterbinky

misterbinky Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In my case, they were supposed to send Cheetor and instead sent a GI Joe figure. There was no invoice in the box. They reshipped Cheetor and told me to keep the Joe.

9. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

Inferno is in stock again. Snag him while you can.

10. glancer

glancer Dinobot

yeah! the first thing tomorrow is to ask them to send me the figure. i don't want a refund.

11. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    They not only shipped me three Vector Primes instead of three Inferno, I had to fight with them since late December. I've had my issue escalated several times, and no one EVER calls back. So I keep having to call in and pester them to get an acceptable resolution. I finally got someone to put a reship order onto my Infernos when they showed as "Ships in 8-10 days" yesterday, but it's been a horrendous pain in the butt. I'll return the Vector Primes of course once I get the right item.

Of course, then for some mystery reason, on the 31st, they re-shipped the one Vector Prime I did order, which I had already received. Stuck diagonally into a too-small square box, with the flaps forced closed , crushing one entire end's front corner edge (there were gaps between the flaps where they couldn't actually fold them all the way together, and tons of 6" wide tape securing it closed). No invoice or anything.

Like everyone else, my issues came from the warehouse in Cali. That shipping center is clearly incompetent.

12. glancer

glancer Dinobot

sorry to hear that, but according to my experience with this issue, everything's smooth.
    I just made another call this morning that I had an Inferno re-shipped.

My Vector Prime came in a box that it just fit and there was nothing else, no air or bubble padding stuff.
    I ordered Universe Sideswipe from HTS.com last year. This deluxe figure came in a large box, with a lot of air padding bags

I guess, the workers may just throw the toys in whatever box at hand ------ if the box is bigger, throw in more padding; if the box is a little bit smaller, dangit, we'll get a crashed-boxed-toy.