Anyone want more Energon styled basic limbs like those 3rd party bruticus limbs

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Avengers, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Avengers

Avengers Banned

I bought the 3rd party Bruticus limbs 2 pack. that consisted of Swindle & Blastoff with bruticus combiner accessories.

I was optimistic more 3rd party basic energon limbs were on the way.

I figured doing 2 3rd party limbs for the energon superion would have made sense. been in buying demand & would have looked great.

Yeah I can sorta understand the need to not want to bother doing 3rd party limbs for energon constructicon maximus. as the original toys was a 6 member team & not a 5 member team. My idea was for a 3rd party to do three limbs for this toy. the 6th limb could transform into a targetmaster gun like the 1988 seacons do. other ideas were the 6th member could transform into a 1989 styled breast force plate for the gestalt. maybe the 6th member could transform into a back pack with shoulder canons,a shield or whatever.

I would have liked to see some random 3rd party limbs get created to turn the three hasbro energon combiners into other combiner teams. do a few random vechicles like drill tanks,police car,motorcycle,sports car. and you can create other combiners like computron,defensor,liokaiser & others.

I even thought the 3rd party potential was their to create more new mold team leader deluxe combiners like hotspot,scattershot,Leozack & others.

I kinda wish these 3rd party companies would create some newer energon combiners scaled combiners. that have similar power linx combiners ports & slots. so they can be mixed & matched with the hasbro energon combiners.

2. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I used to. And while I love Colossus, I'm more interested in Uranos and Hercules now.

3. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    you are tigermegatron

i can't tell you how many times i've and many others have told you, it won't happen

4. Squall42080

Squall42080 Autobot RSX Type-S

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    I loved the Energon combiners, and I would still buy an upgrade set for Energon Constructicon Maximus and "Classics" Devastator. It's a shame he was left out of the festivities.

Sure, I already have Hercules, and Giant...but there is something about enhancing what is already there that makes a mold special. I would have loved to see how the upgrade set was tackled...and how (if possible), a sixth member of the team was added.

Would I buy additional limbs? Hell yeah! New, undiscovered characters that could be used to combine with the other Energon combiners...or perhaps to make your own unique combiner with PROPERLY transforming limbs/hands/joints etc.!

I'd also like to put forth that some kind of upgrade set should be made for Nexus Prime, the Transformers Collector's Club combiner. To make him match his appearance in the comic, all he'd need is some appropriately colored fists (one red, one blue), and I think some proper feet could be added as well to correct the balancing issues he faces.

Right now I have the FansProject Aerialbot set on Nexus Prime, but that forces me into using two identical sets of limbs and that's no fun.

5. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

Well you can get the fists from 2 "Gear of War" sets if you have the cash.

I would have loved it if Ptivite would have made parts to create a classics Devastator and sold them. Imagine how many Unicrons would have been saved and I would have been able to build my own.

6. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

Sorry folks I made a mistake on my previous post. The hands you can use come in the "Infinity Warfare I" sets.

7. Squall42080

Squall42080 Autobot RSX Type-S

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Yeah...I used them for a while...but they don't look right. They have more of a claw look to the fingers, and they are a little big for him.

I do use those hands with Cybertron Optimus Prime and LeoBreaker though. The transparent blue hand makes the combined mode a little more tolerable!

8. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Rattrap Teabag

News Credits:
    My thoughts as well. I look at Colossus now and hope TFC makes a Bruticus so I can replace it.

Now UPGRADES for the Energon Combiners, like the Aerial Appendage stuff I could get behind 100%. Give those guys (and Nexus Maximus) some real hands and feet!