Anyone want an upgrade to Primus

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by unicron's blues, Jun 25, 2007.

1. unicron's blues

unicron's blues I need to get rich!

So I'm in a bit of a situation. One of my friends who cant make the convention sent me money since another one of my friends said she would like to go so we figured he could just pay for her membership and that way get all the exclusive toys. Problem is my female friend, the one who was suppose to be attending, has been MIA and hasn't been returning any calls. So what Im proposing is this, for a small fee, say between $20-$40 or so, would someone want to buy that Primus package and use that, maybe for a wife or whoever since she was confirmed on the Hasbro Tour, only thing Im asking is that they buy the exclusive toys which I'll pay for, but basically for the price of a non register general admission attendee you'd be getting all the Primus benefits except of course for the toys. Hope that made sense, anyways if interested PM me.

2. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James <b>The JUICE</b> TFW2005 Supporter

I could be wrong, but I don't think you can sell the Primus Packages.

3. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Rebuilding Veteran

News Credits:
    Originally: Huntington Beach, CA, Now: Cincinnati
    You can't otherwise I would buy the Hasbro tour in a second

4. unicron's blues

Well technically you're not suppose to but I'm in bit of a tight spot as my "friend" who isnt acting like one much hasn't bothered to get ahold of me, I just want to make sure my friend who actually paid for this isnt going to get screwed out of his toys.

5. n10zguy

n10zguy Da Hawt Gay Geek

There's no techinically about it. You cant transfer the Primus package into anyone else's name. You can only convert it into an Iacon (non-attendee) package.

They check ID's at registration and if the new person doesnt match the name they have, they won't get anything.

6. unicron's blues

I'm assuming its too late to transfer it to another person then?

7. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Rebuilding Veteran

News Credits:
    Originally: Huntington Beach, CA, Now: Cincinnati
    The point is once it's registered that's it, you can't transfer it period. It's not a matter of being too late; you just can't do it at all.

8. ikado

ikado Cuttlebot

Ebay:
    I think if you don't show up, your package (being the toys) are automatically turned into a non-attending package and shipped to you.