Anyone want a Igear Slipscream MP Seeker toy?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Avengers, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Avengers

Avengers Banned

A Igear MP Slipscream would be nice. but other than colors how can they make the mold look more feminine? Maybe a female styled seeker robot head. make female sculpted weapons. maybe new feet that look like high heels. resculpted female chest or bra.

Instead of square chest intakes, the fembot's are domed and bigger. And she's wearing lipstick. her lips are bigger like female lips. maybe heart shaped lips like 2007 movie deluxe arcee's lips.

Maybe add some more high light detail colors. Like having the tip of the fingers painted pink to resemble painted nails. color the chest & waist plate the same pink color to resemble bra & panties combo similar color.

Similar to arcee,maybe give the Slipscream seeker helmet robot hair. either straight long hair,star wars princess laia rolled up ball hair or short shoulder lenght hair.

2. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    A femme styled version of the Seeker mold would a very nice welcome change. I mean ANY third party item of her would be very much welcomed!

3. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    Maybe instead of making the mold look feminine, they should just make a new mold?

4. philipjreed

philipjreed Well-Known Member

A Deluxe-sized female Seeker mold would be awesome.

5. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Punched a squirrel.

News Credits:
    That's pretty much the idea I was trying to pitch in the other thread where this got mentioned. The Seeker mold is too G1 block to be converted easily. The only reason the gender bender works for the Prime toy is that Starscream was already very lean and feminine. Besides, iGear's not going to be using the Seeker mold again anytime soon after the what went down with G2 Ramjet.

6. Timesynch

Timesynch Go For Broke! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    So what did go down with G2 Ramjet? XD Your sig kinda hints at it but what are the details?

Also, I think TFCC Slipstream is about as close as we can get, barring some 3P taking the old Animated Voyager mold and redesigning that.

7. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Punched a squirrel.

News Credits:
    Nothing good. I'll leave it at that. But I suspect that Hasbro did some wrist slapping and finger shaking.

There's a great looking Custom that used a Gundam model with feminine curves to it. I think it's 1/144. So that makes it, what, Voyager sized?

8. MACRAPTRON

MACRAPTRON Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No, thank you.

9. Cadbane

Cadbane Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dont' think the mold fits.

10. DJW107PRIME

DJW107PRIME Autobot Hero TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Listen to this guy he's on to something. I'd take a classics style deluxe Slipstream in a heart beat. About the size of RTS Jazz would be ideal for me. Have to be a specific female mold like Delicate Warrior.

11. strangeguy32000

strangeguy32000 Well-Known Member

I would love to see a Deluxe-sized Slipstream. While the Larger masterpiece figures ARE nice, they take up a lot of space, and as Hicks seems to indicate, iGear might not be making anymore Masterpiece-sized seekers.

As for how to retool the figure, they could make her waist slimmer and her proportions more feminine. While I don't have any Classics Seekers to see how such modifications would affect her Jet Mode appearance, I have no doubt it would distort her Alt Mode.

12. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    On top of that, the Prime Starscream mold only works on a vaguely androgynous level.

If you're actually looking for a Slipstream that embodies her overtly feminine physique in Animated or WFC... keep waiting on that. There's no possible amount of remolding that will possibly work. Slapping boobs on a masculine frame doesn't make it female looking.

13. philipjreed

philipjreed Well-Known Member

That sounds like a shirt idea . . .

14. CH@OS!

CH@OS! Looking for my next job

I would rather have an animated version as a deluxe figure.

15. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Rattrap Teabag

News Credits:
    No.

16. Girl Pants

Girl Pants aka brickonator

News Credits:
    I could see the deluxe seeker mold getting converted somewhat easily enough. All you;d need to change is the head and the front half of the body. Sure, the legs wouldn't be ultra-curvy, but honestly, all females don't have to have their "feminine characteristics" slapping you in the face.

17. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    No. Not in the slightest.

iGear, concentrate on what G1 win you have in the pipeline after the awesome van bros....may I suggest Trailbreaker/Hoist?

Ta :)