Customs: anyone wanna create som G-1 styled seeker heads for HFTD Leader starscream?

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Avengers, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Avengers

Avengers Banned

I'd buy a few.

I wonder how many other TF fan will also buy a few.

Basically i'm looking for a G-1 seeker styled seeker head. that has a G-1 & movie verse combined design to it. similar to the 2007 movie Voyager thundercracker newer G-1 styled head sculpt the toy received.

Since the HFTD Leader starscream has a open & close mouth gimmick. would it be too much to ask this custom G-1 styled head have a open & close mouth gimmick. maybe revealing fanged razor sharp teeth like MP Grimlock's dino teeth.

I suspose it might make sense to create a kit instead of just the head. maybe also create G-1 styled long missle launchers & missles. maybe a kings crown. I suspose a fair price for a mass produced kit of 1,000 kits could each cost around $50. Maybe sell the pieces seperate & in kit form to meet the needs of the buyers budget,like sell the head for $35. the missle launches,missles for $25. the kings crown & cape for $20.

2. Kickedbaq

Kickedbaq Well-Known Member

I've tried getting a message through. I was wandering if you're still interested and if you've gotten someone else to do the kit? Just let me know.