Anyone seen any other fans in the theaters?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Tyrannosaur, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

When I went I was surprised. There were alot of geeks who went into the theater and clapping by the end of the movie. Alot of people were wearing T-shirts with autobot and decepticon symbols on them. Most of them were probably in their late 20's-early 30's.

Kinda reminds me of those two die-hard nerds who were in my theater when I went to see Star Trek :lol 

2. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

When I went to see ROTF, just a couple days before Harry Potter #6 came out, there weren't any TF fans in the theater. Though I could have sworn that I saw a guy wearing a TF shirt walking out of the movie theater with his friends while I was waiting for the next showing of ROTF -- it was in the late afternoon-early evening.

3. Triceradon

Triceradon In it for the rage

Eh, sorta. I think.

It was my first viewing of ROTF. There was a family behind us, including a little girl, 8 or 9 I'd wager. Didn't think much of it.

During the "Sam enters the Matrix" scene, with the medical helicopter, the girl suddenly got all excited and said "Evac!!"

I thought that was pretty cool.

4. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes. Opening day, 2PM showing at the Lincoln Square IMAX. Several rounds of applause, at the first title, at Grindor's beheading, at BB skinning Ravage, at Prime's revival, and at the very end. A lot of people were wearing TF shirts. I brought the prequel comics with me for my pals to read. A fun time, glad I got there early though!

5. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Maybe I should make it my goal to see Transformers #3 on opening day, just so that I could be in a theater full of TF fans.

Eh, most likely not going to happen... doubtful there's that many TF fans in Ann Arbor, MI.

6. ghowildseven

ghowildseven SG Decepticon

While I didn't see any fans or w/e, there was one girl in the theater that kept on screaming during some scenes. Especially when the Pretender was shown.

7. petes2177

petes2177 the poowrr?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    LOL

When I went to go see Star Trek, there was this guy next to me (late 20's) and every time he saw Spock (even just a little glimpse), he did the Star Trek finger thing :D