Anyone remember WAR PLANETS?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by netkid, May 22, 2008.

1. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    very cool.
    i have a beast planet loose and incomplete. but i painted it. if your interested make me an offer :) 

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. VictoryLeo19

VictoryLeo19 Well-Known Member

very cool! im actually looking for an ice planet tank, one that i think is actually in scale with the figures themselves and not the planets. i know it doesnt seem to come up in any lists, but i saw a pic on the net (ill try and find it) where a guy had one in his collection, and it looks awesome!

3. boxorak

boxorak Lacking Shelf Space

You know, I find it funny that the BEAST planet is labeled as the big "villain" planet. Granted, I can understand how labeling something as "The Beast" adds a very monstrous feel to it, but as a kid who grew up with transformers, I kind of wonder if Scourge crashes there. :D  (On a side note, I prefer planet Remora, mainly due to the fact that it has a more evil name IMO.)

As for the sets....I have no opinion. They look cool, but I need to actually physically have one in order to make judgements. :) 

4. ZeroEdge

ZeroEdge Geass'd

News Credits:
    The show was epic. It was very well written.

5. kylash327

kylash327 ThePlasticGeek

News Credits:
    trendmasters made so many cool toys, its a shame they went under

6. Rigas

Rigas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I loved Shadow Raiders, was awesome. makes me want to watch it again.

7. VictoryLeo19

VictoryLeo19 Well-Known Member

So I was doing some hunting around on the internet for more Shadow Raiders figures, and saw this Pyrus which was only 25 dollars shipped. When it gets here, I find out there were apparently two DIFFERENT scales of figures produced. This guy is ENORMOUS! My Graveheart is the little guy on the right, and I included a DCUC Green Arrow to let you get the full scale of him. I can't believe I never saw these scale figures before, the back of the box shows only the animated art of Beast Commander Blokk, Tekla, and Graveheart in this scale. Now I reallly wanna find the large Graveheart figure for sure!

[​IMG]

8. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    ^Check the links I posted in the beginning. There were 2 sizes of the Shadow Raiders toys. The small normal sized toys that corresponded with the vehicles of that line, and then there were the larger figures which sported electronic lights & sounds.

[!] If anyone has or knows where there are MISB Planets available for sale, PM me. I'm not looking to collect them all, only 4: Water, Tek, Rock, and Sand. I already have Beast, Reptizar, Fire, and the Scorpion Tank. Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017