Anyone play golf?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jeremy.B, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Just curious if anyone else here is a golfer? I am, and with school winding down in February, hope to start playing more. So, if you are a golfer, where are you and what is your favorite course you play?

I am in Birmingham, Alabama, one of the best golfing states. My favorite golf course is Oxmoor Valley, which is part of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail.

2. drippy

drippy is a freethinker.

Yup. Love to play. Though with a family, job and starting a business, I'm lucky to get out more than five or six times a year. I'm supposed to play Pebble Beach either next week or the week after and I'm really looking forward to that. I haven't played that course in...oh...8 or 9 years. Typically, if we're playing on the peninsula, we play Spyglass or Spanish Bay instead.

3. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah, one of my dream courses. My brother and I are saving up to play St. Andrews in a few years. He is a golf nut, but younger and no wife, so he plays a lot. I hope you have a blast at PB!

4. drippy

drippy is a freethinker.

Good luck with St. Andrews.

It's currently entirely lottery based. Even staying there, at $500 a night, doesn't guarantee you a tee time.

I've been there and wasn't impressed. But I only saw the 1st and 18th...didn't get a chance to play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.