Anyone own the Quintesson figures from Impossible Toys?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Ruination04, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Quint-02 - Quintesson Scientist - Inquirata
    Quint-02 - Quintesson Scientist - Inquirata - Transformers Accessories Accessories at BigBadToyStore

Quint-03 - Quintesson Prosecutor
    Quint-03 - Quintesson Prosecutor - Transformers Accessories Accessories at BigBadToyStore

Anyone got these yet? I have them preordered at BBTS and they were scheduled to arrive in March but no sign of them yet. I don't know much about them but I do have Quint #1 and he's pretty cool. Just wondered if they have been delayed or if BBTS sold out and that is a 2nd order or what was up....

2. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Yup, I've got both of them along with 3 of the Quints themselves. Had them for almost a year now.

I got mine off of ebay as I remember, so I can't really tell you what's going on with BBTS.

3. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    I have all the Quints 01,02,03,04 as well as Spike,Sparkplug,Kremzeek and the Energon cubes. They are all great! if you have the 1st Quintesson these are the exact same great quality.

I just looked at the link and all the impossibletoys items are all on sale, These are really good prices ($19.99) compared to regular listed ($44.99) as I would suggest you also get the Quint04 before they go back up to regular price if you want to complete your set.

With the BBTS thing, I dunno but I guess they are just maybe waiting for stock if its a pre-order thing, or maybe they sold out on the stock they had and are waiting for more. So I would not worry as BBTS is a top notch online seller and im sure you will get your order once they restock.

4. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oh no doubt they are a top notch comapny! I'm a loyal customer! I just wondered if they were times when they had preorders then they never got the item in stock. It just seemed odd.

5. mweeuser

mweeuser Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    off topic a bit but does anyone know the size of the impossible toys light-up energon cubes or does anyone have experience with them. Quality? How good is the light? etc.

Thanks!

6. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    Well I have them (a few sets in fact) and I love them as the light up feature is really cool, The quality is also great. The Kremzeek they make also lights up kind of like the Energon Cubes as well. I cant recall the exact size but here is a link were a seller has a pic with them beside soundwave. I hope this helps.

Google Image Result for http://tfieds.com/images/11981_1107ojd5KGEuEyGm_large.jpg

7. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    I own the Quintesson Prosecutor. It's an awesome little piece. Great color scheme.

8. kryptofred

kryptofred super-con

Ebay:
    I pre-ordered both those items from BBTS and they shipped in June. I've had 'em for months, not sure what could have happened to you order. I'm still waiting for Grimlock to arrive, though. It shipped on the 31st but won't be here till tomorrow. Not BBTS's fault I guess, but I'm pretty anxious here.

9. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    tf source has had the couple of figures in this lines listed as pre-order since fall of 2008....

strange that they would not have them in stock and other sites would....

10. Sound Blaster

Sound Blaster Shattered Glass World

I've got the first issue,Spike & Sparkplug and the Energon Cubes

I can't wait for Nightbird!