Anyone needing to contact TOM

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by tgg7979, Oct 31, 2005.

1. tgg7979

tgg7979 I want the matrix

Ebay:
    TOM will very possibly not be online for a couple days, and he asked me to let all of you know.

If you need to get in touch with him and dont have his phone number, PM me or Liokaiser for his number.

2. rdarkstream

rdarkstream Minicon lover

Ebay:
    um i just want to know when my Tm's will get here. He has been online and hasn't shipped them. Its been a long time now

3. tarouza

tarouza Twin Twist's Daddy

you'll get them rdark, TOM has been selling on here for ages and i have never heard of him ripping anyone off.

4. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Yeah I talked to him last night. He's been having problems with his grandfather. Long story. He's got alot of stuff pack and ready for a few people here. So he should get it out to you in a day or so.

5. TOM

TOM From one hood to Yours

Ebay:
    Your TM's are on the way Ry (U should have by wednesday) and NO I haven't been online. Better check again. :wink: 

6. TOM

Ebay:
    On a side note I got a few packages out yesterday and will have a few more out by the weekend. After last week, I've emptied my account with money I was using to buy a house to Help flip the bill for my Grandfathers stay at the nursing home. His fuckin insurance company stopped paying for his stay because he was not getting rehab like he was initially sent there for. Reason being he still can't put weight on the leg yet.So they cut him because they felt that they couldn't pay for him to lay around. :(  So Im now $11,000 poorer. My mom and dad paid the largest portion. His 3 week stay cost us almost $32,000 Thats a little more than $1500 a day. So please excuse me with being a little slow. As Tom said in the initial post feel free to contact me and I will get back to you asap. There are a few who've never dealt with me and I don't want you to feel uneasy, because I'd never rip anyone off. Yesterday I dropped off 12 packages between 3 boards so look as listed.

2005 Members
    On another note I sent packages for

Luis Itarruiga
    Ryan O'leary
    James Doiron

I still gotta get out
    Kevin Gee
    Tom Combs
    Dwayne Quicksey
    Matt Manne
    John Williams
    Andy Geske
    Josh Burcham
    Drew Bradley

Everything will be done in a timely manner. I appreciate everyones patience . If you need to leave me a negative for waiting thats cool too, I understand. Im a humble person and know that I can't always be perfect. I just learn how to better serve you all. I've been selling on the boards for a long time and I always have room to improve.

Peace!

Tom

7. Luke020681

Luke020681 Well-Known Member

Hope things get better Tom. I'll give you a call later this week

8. TOM

Ebay:
    Everythings geting pretty good. Just LMK when you get your item.