Anyone need a room @ the Westin? I'm cancelling my reservation...

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by flywheels, Apr 15, 2007.

1. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Due to my wife and I buying a new home last month, I'm having to re-structure our entire trip to Botcon this summer. We currently have a reservation @ the Westin (the main hotel) w/ a King size bed, non-smoking room - booked for Friday-Sunday. As it turns out I'll only be able to attend Friday with a very slight chance of Saturday. That said, we're not going to need our room @ the Westin.

I haven't called yet to cancel the room, so if someone on the boards here can use this room please PM me and let me know. I'm not sure if we can switch the room from my name to someone else's, but we can try.

Adios...

2. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    I may be interested. I'd rather room with someone but if I have to get a room by myself then I guess I could. Only problem is I would need it for Thursday night.

When do you need to know by and exactly what nights do you have it for?

Thanks.

3. BigPhill

BigPhill Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Not sure about the transfer of names, but adding an extra night onto the stay will be no trouble at all.

They did it for me last week, so I'm staying from the Wednesday till the Sunday, and I'm getting all nights at the BotCon rate.

4. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    This may or may not hold true. I looked at adding Wednesday before and they refused to do it, saying that the rooms were all booked. So your mileage may vary with adding nights depending on what night.

5. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I have 2 rooms booked starting on 27th. But I will only need one of the rooms for the 27th. If you want to pay for the room on the 27th let me know.