Anyone Mumble to Avoid Spoilers?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Tampalicious, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

So Im there waitin in line for like 20 mins. Some dude was all smiles tellin people about the movie about 15 people down the line. People comin out all smiles talkin, people behind me startin to talk.

I was like, F### , after 2 years of avoiding spoilers online, some dumbass is gonna walk by and tell the end or something.

So I go into marvel-snake eyes trance mode, and start mumbling shit to myself in my head as people talk, tried to put myself somewhere else, like u see people do on tv.

Anyway, I avoided spoilies......

Anyone else nuts?

2. Arkvander

Arkvander Optimal Optimist TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Hey, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. I hate spoilers personally. And yes, I have done that before.

3. Stryker055

Stryker055 Josh Boyfriend

I'd turn around and punch the guy. But that's just me.

4. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    I said a few obvious bs kinda things when walking passed the line after the 9pm Tues showing, just crap like "Megatron was Optimus' father?" or "Snape kills Dumbledore?" and such.

5. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

ha ha! nice!

I was also super sad when they showed the rings at the end, and then Simmons got his woman (lol and also made me smile) , and today I got my MP Grimlock in the mail and he came with the crown that resembles a ring and the only damned thing missing from todays brilliance was my baby girl :( 

I sent her a FB message tellin her how I missed her all day and "saved" a seat for her, so if she sees it, its like we saw it together.....man I woulda loved to have enjoyed the movie with her tho even as friends

6. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, I arrived at the theater right when the previous screening of the movie ended, so I tried to get in fast before I heard a spoiler from the crowd leaving and talking about the movie. All I heard was "well, that was cool!"