Anyone leaving from TN/KY/OH ?, Also - anyone need a room?

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by xZAOx, May 12, 2007.

1. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I found out that the guy I was going to Botcon with is now not going. Major bummer for me. If anyone is leaving from TN/KY/OH area, or will be somewhere between here and there, and wants to carpool and save some on gas, let me know. I'm debating on driving versus flying now.

Edit: I have a room at the main hotel now. Looking to split the room. Should be two beds in it.

For room splitting - I'm a goofy guy, but when it comes to sleep I like it quiet. So pretty much just quiet while sleeping, and I can't stand smoking. And I bathe each day.

I plan on arriving at Botcon on Thursday, and heading home on Sunday.

2. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hey Buddy,

I maxed out on room at my hotel room. But Tafur is driving up so You could drive out the beach, and head up with us. Just have to pack good on the way back as Tafur is stop in NJ to visit family. Let me know or call me if you want to work something out .

3. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks for the offer dude. I seem to remember you telling me that your room was sold out.

I just don't know about driving out the beach. It's gonna be like 10 hours to the beach - another 4 or 5, and I can drive there straight. Thanks for the offer though.

4. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    just let me know. other wise I see you at my room for a drink or the bar.

5. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bump - some information changed. Also, I live in Nashville, but I may be making a trip to Cincy Ohio right before, so there or anywhere in between or close would work fine.

6. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Man, plans change fast. Did cost of plane tickets versus gas...plane tickets were cheaper (if I threw in a trip to Ohio to visit in-laws), so looks like I'm flying.

Still looking for a bunkmate(s).