Anyone know what's the deal with "Love Attack!"?

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by PaladinVance, Oct 31, 2009.

1. PaladinVance

PaladinVance Watch your step. TFW2005 Supporter

No on-line vendors I know of list it as available, even though vol 7 was SUPPOSED to be out late June. I think there's like 12 volumes out in Japan, so I'm trying to figure out what happened here. I was really enjoying this series, and can't find scanlations either ....

2. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    Never heard of it, personally, but I know that a lot of US manga publishers have been forced to cut way back on the number of titles that they're releasing. A lot of stuff is getting cancelled and your book may have been one of the casualties.

3. PaladinVance

PaladinVance Watch your step. TFW2005 Supporter

well, after figuring out how to navigate Tokyopop's craptasic site (I'm sorry the thing's a mess) seems it's just got massivly delayed (no reason given) and should be out Dec 1.

if it's not though:mad 

as for the series itself, I found it by chance, it's a fun little shoujo rom-comedy, but it's different enough from most that even if that's not your thing, it's still worth a look.
    I've been hesitant to recomend to people though, since I'd hate to be the guy that gets someone hooked on a cancelled series.