anyone know these movies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Classio, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Classio

Classio Well-Known Member

There are two movies I have been wanting to see for almost a decade. The first one is a horror film. I saw parts of it and this is what I remember: The movie is more than 10 years old. It opens up with someone holding a knife and entering a bathroom where a teenage girl is showering. Suddenly, the unseen person holding the knife opens the shower curtains, we see the girl (not naked though), she screams, and it turns out it's her little brother; he stabs her with the knife but it's made of rubber. Later in this horror movie, the teenage girl (she's the main character; I think she has black hair) goes to a carnival with her boyfriend and two other friends who are also a couple. The carnival closes at midnight but all four teenagers sneak into a haunted house coaster ride. One by one, they are killed. I remember that the killer (I don't know if there is more than one) is a mentally disturbed boy and I think he wears a mask. Later, I believe he kills a woman (his mother?) who demands money from him. In the end, the teenage girl with black hair is the only survivor. The mentally disturbed boy dies; he gets hung. The teenage girl emerges from the haunted house the next day and we hear a merciless almost surreal laughter. The girl turns and she sees this huge head of a plastic woman seemingly staring down at her and laughing. Like I said, I didn't see this movie completely but this is what I remember and it scared me. If anyone knows the title, that'd be great.

The second movie I'm looking for is harder for me to describe since I didn't see it at all. I saw it at a videostore years ago (I forget where). It is a Japanese live action movie. It was in VHS format. I recall picking it out from the shelf and reading the synopsis on the back. This is what I remember: The main character is a guy (I think he has black hair). His girlfriend is murdered. He is captured and tied up to some kind of sci-fi-ish wall that has spikes and looks very menacing. Anyway, he has to fight "The Three" which consists of 3 ninja like warriors that are very dangerous. That's it. Oh and I think this is a futuristic movie.

So if anyone knows these two films, please let me know. Thanks.

Classio

2. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    The first movie is called Funhouse. Directed by Tobe Hooper (of Poltergeist and Texas Chainsaw Massacre fame). It's a fun cheesy horror flick that is part of my personal collection.

I'm lost on the second one.