Anyone know an online transforming instructions database?/IDing my first big lot

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Paradigm-Shift Prime, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

I just received my first big lot purchase of used transformers (minus the hour it took me to pull them out of the box).
    Now I have to figure out how to transform them all. This will be a bit tricky without instructions for some, especially the beast metals that have so many limbs. Anyone know an online source for transforming instructions?
    Also, some of these I don't know what they are. I'm going to separate them into groups by toy line, so I'll get a picture up of what I can't identify in the next day or two. In the meantime anyone see some that I (average TF knowledge) might not know what it is? What's that big red/aquamarine/white guy with the crazy trailer in the middle? What about that big guy in the upper left corner? And how do I tell if those prime cabs are g1 or g2? (can't find dates on em). Thanks.

[​IMG]

2. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

Check out TFU.INFO

It will help you to ID them. As far as transforming instructions, I couldn't help you there. I would try my approach... just push/pull only as half as hard as what you think will make the piece break. If that doesn't work post individual pics of them in the Toyark and someone could probably help you.

I'd say that someone will be able to help you!

BTW, looks like you've got some winners in there. I see a Beast Megs, 2x Ops, Optimal Optimus, Devestator Parts, Blaster, some beasts....

Most of all.. have fun!

3. Paradigm-Shift Prime

yeah I'm quite happy with the score. The blaster has a chip on one of his ears, the lazerbeak's head is there but broken, and the non-old prime is missing a foot, one of the two cybersharks is missing his shoulder pieces and thus will look dumb in shark mode (but hey there's two), but other than that not much missing but missiles, save for a few of the old guys.
    I've never had any beast wars metals before, but I am really impressed by these guys (I now have, what, over 10 of them). Their articulation and detail is quite nice.

4. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Are you in the UK? There's a fair few Euro-exclusive G1s in there. The big jet in the upper left corner is Skyquake, the blue helicopter next to him is Rotorstorm and the guy with the crazy trailer in the middle is Thunderclash.

5. rid

rid Well-Known Member

transformerland.com is great but is restricted to G1, G2, LOC, and such. No BW, BM, RiD, Japanese stuff, stuff from the last 3-5 years and so on.

You enter the color of the bot and the alt mode (car, plane, planet, etc) and it shoots out a list of possible match with pictures. Click on the one that matches yours, otherwise, try again with a different color and so on. That's how I identified most of my parts and some of my bots.

congrats on the haul and have fun identifying them.

6. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

For instructions, go to www.tfracetrack.com. Of course, you'll have to ID them all first. If you need help, shoot me a PM. I think I recognize about 90% of what you have there.

7. Paradigm-Shift Prime

No, I'm in Canada. Interesting...these must be relatively rare then, no?
    Although it is not a complete list, I like to use seibertron as it's galleries are great. They had rotorstorm and thunderclash but not skyquake. It explains how these 3 Euro only guys later got re-released as repaints in the US in the machine wars line.
    The Thunderclash is pretty freiking awesome. The other two are missing their parts and are sort of clunky, but hey so are most g1's...

8. Paradigm-Shift Prime

AWESOME! Thanks Darkravager, exactly what I needed.

9. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Wow, 5 topspins.

10. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    Unless I'm mistaken, the Euro-exclusives were sold in Canada as well

there's a lot of good stuff there. I'd try to ID it, but I'm sure that by the time I made a comprehensive list I'd have been beaten to it

11. Paradigm-Shift Prime

yeah I'll ID it in good time.

BW metals dinobot (dark alternate) missing his tail unfortunately. Just transformed him. the tail's an important piece in this guy's case, now in dino mode he just looks like he's taking a poop, or trying really hard to at least. Still a sweet bot mode though

12. Paradigm-Shift Prime

here's the Thunderclash from this lot, looking pretty good. Thanks again for the ID.

[​IMG]

13. less_of_me

less_of_me Active Member

wow, nice haul. i especially like that Thunderclash. As for transforming instructions...if you know the name of the toy, you can always google: "transformer" instructions. That has worked for me in the past.

14. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Yeah I think some of the Euro G1 toys were released in parts of Canada.

Thunderclash is great - he's even better if you have the missiles for him.

15. Colorflash

Colorflash European Variant

It was rather common for French toys to show up in Canada (and the other way around), too.

16. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Here's two more photo entries from the lot, some G2's:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 PlastiqueBoutique.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram: