anyone here play grand theft auto

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by G1Trypticon, Sep 21, 2009.

1. G1Trypticon

G1Trypticon Banned

i have a question about it. Can you play the game without worrying about the missions like can you turn the missions off then just go screw around even though you can do that even when you are suppose to do the missions. FYI i have a ps2 this is grand theft auto san andreas i just bought the trilogy game this wekend since my birthday is coming up in 2 days.

2. $shockwave$

$shockwave$ Banned

News Credits:
  3. samtheman

samtheman Well-Known Member

Yes. There are also many cheat codes that give you more money, weapons, health, ammo ect. The game is set up as a huge city with missions at certain locations. You need to go to the locations and press a button to start the mission. Therefor as long as you don't initiate any missions you can roam the city and cause as much havok as you want.

4. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah you can, 'tis good fun. Almost as fun as taking it online and glitching!

5. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you use the no cops cheat then I believe you can roam ALL of San Andreas without any cop interference, but if you don't they'll keep chasing you when you leave Los Santos and enter San Fiero, or Los Venturas. I think it's best if you do the first mission then you can play to your heart's content, just make sure that you don't save the game after using the cheats because after 500 cheats have been activated then when you play the game for real you'll not be able to beat it because Mad Dog commits suicide seconds after you start that mission.