Anyone here glitch in games?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by UnicronHound, Sep 5, 2009.

1. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I do on GTA IV. Now I'm being banned on my system for 3 months. I glitch in party mode with my clan, and publicly when someone is already in a glitch killing everyone including me. One of the glitchers tattled after I forced him out of it, so I'm the bad guy now. Anyone see the justice in that?

2. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    Cheaters/glitchers are the very lowest form of online players, they ruin so much for everyone else. They don't deserve any sympathy and most likely won't get any either.

3. JetRaid

JetRaid Jhet Rheyd

News Credits:
    This. Cheating and hacking is for people that don't know how to play the game, there is no point of it. If your going to hack and glitch in GTA 4 or any other game, get the PC version.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    To be honest, I feel if you are going to play a game, you should do so properly, within the boundaries laid out by the game creators.

5. Spoon

Spoon Banned

YEAH, THIS!!!

...also, I don't know how. :( 

6. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Veteran

Yes. Absoloutely. Good riddance!

Justice has been served.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2009
  7. $shockwave$

$shockwave$ Banned

News Credits:
    This, and agreed.

If your going to play a game, play it. It sure will be more awesome when you beat it withought using these glitches, cheats, and everything.

8. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Anyone see the justice in pissing off other players by cheating in a game?
    Other than you, that is?

9. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    Cheating in an online game?

Sympathy level: 0

10. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James The JUICE

The OP won't get too much sympathy here. I totally hate glitchers and cheaters. They are the main reason I don't play online much. It's not any fun if you don't have a chance because some idiot can't play by the rules. I'm glad you got banned. Think about it over the next 3 months, and come back and play right.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2009
  11. UnicronHound

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I only use glitches to get other people ot of them, otherwise I play the game normally. I don't use glitches until someone else goes into it, then I kill them and get out of the glitch. So how is that cheating when I NEVER use it to kill non-glitchers? I learned the glitches because I got tired of being killed by glitchers, which there's always someone doing it in a full room. I've been told by many that I'm one of the best players they've gone against and that's without glitches, lag switch, modding, turbo/mod controllers, and so on. Just because I use a glitch against a glitcher doesn't make me a bad person. I've beaten the game four times already without glitching or cheating by the way. Just like I'll bet you half of the people on this board that play games have glitched/cheated in a game, they just won't admitted it.

12. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

You sound like every person that cheats online. I only did it when others were doing it! You are not the judge, jury or executioner. Theres an easy button press to turn in people who cheat and you clearly and knowingly broke the ToS. You're just lucky it wasn't permanent, I feel it should have been

Also theres a forum on Xbox.com for people who have suspensions to ask why. Its pretty awsome.

13. UnicronHound

News Credits:
    Ebay:

I am not saying that, I said I waited for people to go in the glitch then I went in it to kill him, then I got out of the glitch and went back to playing the game. I ONLY use glitches to kill glitchers, or when I'm in a private party with friends, NO other time. Also, I was playing it on the PS3 not Xbox or else I wouldn't have needed to do the glitch to keep them out of it.

14. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

There can be some fun found in discovering glitches, I've done it a few times but never when playing against people. Also dont like to glitch in online gaming too cause it usually involves camping in 1 specific area and I dont have the patience for that anyways.

One thing I would do to people who would glitch is camp over the area where the glitches occur, like in CoD:W@W and shoot the suckers before they can get the glitch right.

15. Digilaut

Digilaut Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You should have reported that person and not glitch yourself if you think it's unfair.

You come here posting that you like glitching/cheating in online games, then you say you used glitching to defeat somebody who was glitching, then want us to think you are the good guy? You're just as bad.

You got what you deserved, even if it supposedly was a glitcher that reported you. Cheating or glitching is okay to get fun results, but don't do it in online games where you ruin other people's enjoyment.

16. McBradders

Hahah amazing reasoning. And probably the truth? Right? Right?

No, I really don't think so. Enjoy your three month vacation!

17. BurnedAlive

BurnedAlive Horrorcon

As stated before, the only people who glitch/cheat are people that are so bad at the game that they have to somehow modify it to beat it. That is the definition of a pathetic gamer. Im glad you got banned.

18. Nexus Prime

Nexus Prime Creation is proof.

Wait a second, so you're a video vigilante? Were you're parents gunned down by modders in Doom when you were young? Then one day you took an oath that no other 8 year old would fake lose their parents to glitchers? You know until some game Commisioner makes you a deputy you cant go around doing that. I like others have posted here, don't know how to glitch, I'm just left wondering where did they get those wonderful toys.

19. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    :lolol  Nexus.

20. McBradders

:lol  classic.