anyone having trouble finding Soundwave?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by deathonacracker, Jun 4, 2009.

1. deathonacracker

deathonacracker Decepticrumb

Ebay:
    I know on release day i saw a whole bunch of soundwaves so i passed on him for the moment. now he's no where to be found in my area (Lexington, KY).
    I was lucky enough to have my girlfriend with me the other day at walmart. she spotted one looking up from the other isle on the very tip top of the shelf in the very back from the overflow. i obviously picked him up but I've still be checking just out of curiosity and haven't seen another since. I've checked 2 targets, 2 walmarts, and a meijer (looking for wave 2 with no luck anywhere).

anyone else having the same problem?

2. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
  3. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I saw 2 on Walmart's release day. Yesterday I saw a half dozen.

4. deathonacracker

deathonacracker Decepticrumb

Ebay:
    sorry dude, i don't come here often at all. I mostly post on the front page news so I'm not 100% familiar with the internal rules and regulations. i can tell you that more times than not, i end up getting yelled at by someone over the silliest things, or things i honestly didn't think would be a problem. I mean, I'm not trolling or harassing. I'm just another TF fan that likes to share the same interests as the rest of the board. it really keeps me from posting and enjoying being a part of this community. it's much more strict than my place of work, that's for sure.

ill be sure to do a search before posting again. ill also be sure to think twice before posting anything at all to make sure it's important enough to all parties involved.

I do sincerely apologize.

over a thread.

5. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    Got loads and loads of them and bumble at target, kmart and walmart by me

6. DELTAsnake

DELTAsnake Decepticon

News Credits:
    There are 4 stores in my city that stock Transformers, 0 of said stores got the preview wave or wave 2 leaving me without a Soundwave, so I'm going on a road trip to hunt for them. :D 

7. butz

butz slippery when wet

A lot of places around here had him on the 30th, but now it seems like none of them do. I'm glad I already bought mine.