Customs: Anyone having thoughts about a TF Prime Menasor?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Bern, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Bern

Bern Pathetic fools!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Coming up with this guy ain't easy. I'm not satisfied with this "PCC" configuration and I don't really see a way to do it without resorting to the ol' Unicron waist and torso parts along with add-on arms etc.

Any ideas?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Zildjian

Zildjian Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, the proportions look off on him. The one thing that Prime has shown me is that G1 design is out the window, so the traditional configuration for Menasor my not fit in the Prime universe..... plus we are getting Breakdown of the traditional stunticons in the Prime line later this year, and he is a hulking truck.

3. Quantum25

Quantum25 Well-Known Member

I agree, Breakdown does look to be a suitable replacement for voyager Prime. I'll also toss up "Weaponizer" aka Leader Prime (though it looks to be more of a large ultra or at least a smaller leader than we're use to) if you prefer your Motormaster to be a semi. And to add more variety, once Knockout comes out would you consider using him instead of one of the Bumblebees? But that's just my opinion. Anyways what you've shown here looks promising.

4. Bern

Bern Pathetic fools!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah I'd much prefer Knockout or a Vehicon; just using what I had on hand. I'm curious to see if RID Bulkhead might lend itself to a Motormaster.

But yes Z, I agree that G1 configurations are out the window. So...anything goes? Maybe, the Stunticons are ALL trucks... :D