anyone having problems in HTS.com not shipping out their order from last week.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tigermegatron, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

I ordered 4 TF figures from HTS.com on october 18th last week. 7 days later & I go to the HTS.com web site. the order still hasn't been updated to "shipped out" status. instead it still read "not shipped". ofcause I still haven't received a email stating my 4 items have been shipped out.

I was so excited & extremly happy to order blurr,dirge,terradive & tomahawk. I even used a 15% off promo code to save money.

I called the HTS.com customer service representative yesterday. the woman told me the site was updatting all info & I should get a email today. stating my stuff was being shipped out.

The thing that worries me the most. When I ordered all 4 items were clearly in stock. a few days later & all 4 items were still in stock. now ofcause everything I ordered reads out of stocck.

Does HTS.com really need 7+days to process,select,package up & ship out your order?

is there any first buy first come ordering process on the site?

will my larger order get cancelled so those who ordered one item can get theirs shipped out?

is HTS.com upset I saved 15% by using a promo code,thus cancelled my order,in favor of selling to those first who didn't use a promo code to save money?

Shouldn't I be locked in with my order,regardless how long it takes hts.com to process the order?

2. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They can take a their sweet time on occasion. I wouldn't worry yet.

3. Edgewise

Edgewise Fanner

News Credits:
    Which figures?

I ordered Icepick, Highbrow, Terradive and Tomahawk 2 weeks ago. Icepick was shipped immediately. Highbrow shipped a week later, and I'm still waiting on Terradive and Tomahawk.

4. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Don't EVER change. We love you exactly the way you are.

But more to the point, I believe they must have needed to restock. They must have had stock incoming and needed to receive it in order to process their orders. I was in the same boat with four deluxes on order. Over the weekend they were processed as three different shipments.

5. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

How dare you use their promo codes?!

6. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

I ordered Dirge and Blurr a few weeks ago when they were on pre-order. I believe they're still on pre-order. Haven't received a shipping notification telling me otherwise, but I believe they're slated to ship in the first week of November.

7. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    About 3-4 weeks ago I ordered Blurr and Dirge, along with a slew of PCC wave 2 and wave 3. They were on "preorder" but shipped almost right away. I got them about 5 business days later.

8. wildfly

wildfly Fermenting pork tube.

News Credits:
    That was your first mistake.

9. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I ordered Dirge, Blurr, Red Alert, Soundwave, Tomahawk, and Terradive more than a week ago when they were up for preorder, and all of them have been listed as shipped. In some weird decision they shipped them as they opened up wave cases, so Red Alert and Soundwave shipped in one box, Blurr and Dirge in a second, and last night they said Tomahawk and Terradive shipped. Might have been first come first serve but it seemed fine from here. And to answer you, no, has nothing to do with the coupon code, I used the same 15% one.

10. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I ordered Blur, Soundwave, Megatron, Darkmount, and a PCC maybe two weeks ago. Everything said in stock when I ordered (which is why I did, get everything in one shot). They shipped 3 figures, which I got, and the other two (Soundwave and Blur) were then listed as backordered.

Essentially the HTS site has a really shitty inventory system. It doesn't know how to keep track of how many of each item it has when orders are being places, so you can order that says in stock even though they sold out of it a few hours earlier.

11. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I ordered at the same time as you. I ordered Highbrow, terradive,and tomahawk. All of those products stated they would ship in 8 to 9 days. Since then only my Highbrow has shipped.

Any time you order something from HTS and it does not say ships in one day its a preorder and they don't have it in stock yet. There items go from "Coming soon" to "ships in # days" then "Ships in 1 day". If your the impatient type then don't order from HTS until is says Ships in 1 day but a lot of times they sell out before then

12. perithimus

perithimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's because those figures you ordered were pre orders set to ship out yesterday. It was clearly stated.

13. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

Update:

I got a email from HTS.com tonight. stating that my order of 4 TF figures has been shipped out.

14. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    The fan rage shown lately is amazing.