Anyone have TF Prequel Comic #2? would you mind sharing it's happenings?

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Death333, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Death333

Death333 Otherwise known as Dx3

News Credits:
    bcause I can't for the life of me find one at any of my local shops. I've got 1 (read), 3 and 4. but i don't want to miss anything. so what happens in 2?

Thanks!

2. Numlock

Numlock Starving Artist

Spoilers:

Megatron flies through space talking to himself about how the Allspark is his destiny and nothing can stop him, etc. He follows it to earth "draining his last reserves of stored energon" and lands smack dab in the middle of the north pole on ice where he observes "terra firma... seems anything but". Suddenly he melts through the ice and freezes and shuts down....

Cut to 1987, Archibald Witwicki is an explorer and he's in the Artic doing his thing and sees something under the ice. Eyes... and when he looks into them the eyes burn their thoughts straight through his glasses into his brain driving him nuts.

At the looney bin two guys interogate the chained up Archibald asking him about his "adventure". They decide he's "irredeemably insane" but do believe he saw something and leave to go get it... they box up Archibalds personal defects, his drawings of the Allspark and his glasses to go to his family.

1899 the process to recover Megatron begins...
    1902 The Allspark is found in Colorado...
    2003 The Hubble Telescope detects something crashlanding on Mars... a Visitor. Sector Seven plans to capture him... the last page reveals the visitor is Bumblebee.

Hope that helps.

3. Death333

Death333 Otherwise known as Dx3

News Credits:
    Thanks a ton man! i really appreciate it.

4. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    Something's been going on with diamond, they didn't ship #2 to my shop, and then when the excalation tp arrived damaged, they won't ship a replacement.

5. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    ^ The date that Megatron was discovered should read 1897, not 1987. I read the TPB last night.

6. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    I would like to add that as Megatron descends through the atmosphere Josh added a really cool filter (I assume its a filter) to his feet that really makes it look like Megatron is just radiating a lot of heat.

It is a cool effect and makes his fall through the ice that much more realistic.