Anyone have Mindwipe's DCPI?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by blunghole, Mar 7, 2010.

1. blunghole

blunghole The Tapeworm of Unicron!

News Credits:
    I'm making a jaunt to Target today, and I was wondering if anyone out there has the DCPI for Mindwipe. The nearest Target is over an hour away, so it would be nice to have that number just in case Mindwipe isn't on the shelf. Thanks!

2. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    Sadly, the DCPI won't help you much in this situation. The number denotes the ROTF Voyager class and not the individual figure. Punching in the DCPI will only tell you if the store has Voyagers on the shelf and in the stockroom and not how many Mindwipes they may have.

3. blunghole

blunghole The Tapeworm of Unicron!

News Credits:
    Crap. Oh well, thanks for letting me know. I had never used the DCPI system, and to be honest I wasn't sure how it worked. Thought I'd give it a try but now that I know that, it really seems kinda useless :lol 

4. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    I wouldn't say it's completely useless. I've gone to Targets before and not see what I was shopping for on the shelf, so I punch in the DCPI and it tells me that there's more in the stockroom. I then track down a redshirt and politely ask if they can pull it for me. A lot of times they'll have a new case of stuff that they haven't put out yet because they haven't had the time or space to restock yet.

5. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It also sometimes leads to disappointment, since they could possibly pull an old case of stuff. I got a Voyager case pulled, hoping for Mindwipe, and ended up with a Long Haul case instead.

6. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

I still have not seen either, hopefully when I go on my trip to GA I can check a few Wal-Marts.

But that is the unfortunate thing about toys comming in assortmants.

7. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You could ask them to look for a '$20 priced black stealth fighter' on the shelves. At least Mindwipe turns into something almost everyone can recognize & there isn't a similar type of TF out right now.

Imagine trying to explaine to a worker over the phone to look for a TF that turns into something like Kup. You - "He's blue, a space pickup" Worker - "?????????? Uh, none here dude"

8. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes, I'm going to be THAT guy. :p 

It's DPCI

DePartment Class Item