anyone have a change of heart?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by nodonnell1986, May 16, 2011.

1. nodonnell1986

nodonnell1986 Well-Known Member

I was wondering if anyone had a change of heart after seeing the dotm toys in person? Like decided against something you had your heart set on, or grabbed something you swore not to get.
    Personally, I passed on the human alliance basics after seeing them in person.

2. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

I passed on everything. I dont like the new look of OP. Ironhide looks good. Sentinel prime was not what I expected. I have yet to see shockwave.

3. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    With the release so near I decided that I will actually pick something up when I get paid, Voyager Megs.

4. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I had them in hand on Friday and nothing changed. I decided not to buy them and there was no excitement with in me when I held these things in hand.

DOTM will be easily skipped.

5. seali_me

seali_me Buhawi Gabay-Tala

sentinel prime. looks badass. the feet looks japanimation-ish. pretty awesome. i'll wait for the sales.

6. Mastodon

Mastodon Well-Known Member

The only one I really want is Leader Ironhide. My issue is what if Takara releases one with better paint ala Starscream? Should I wait it out?

7. JIMIVEGAS

JIMIVEGAS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got voyager megatron after hating on it the first day he was leaked. I thought he was dumb because of that hood and because he was a truck. But in person, He looks too interesting to pass up. What robot wears a damn hood? And it's crazy how they implemented that into his alt. Mode too. So yah, change of heart.

Last edited: May 16, 2011