Anyone got a spare Matrix for THS-02 Hybrid Style G1 Prime?

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by FatMick Prime, Aug 20, 2008.

1. FatMick Prime

FatMick Prime Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!

News Credits:
    So, I was playing with my THS-02 Prime last night, while the missus was watching Big Brother, and his matrix fell out of his hand, and down the side of the couch.

After spending about 2 hours trying to find it with a blunt knife, cutting a hole in the bottom of the couch, trying to suck it out with the vacuum cleaner, etc., I still haven't been able to retrieve it. The couch is a big, solid leather thing, so I can't disassemble it (the missus was already pretty pissed off that I cut a hole in the bottom)!

Prime is so ashamed of losing the Matrix that he's transformed into alt mode and gone into hiding. Trouble is, his alt mode is so sucky, he's sure to be found out soon.

So...does anyone out there have a spare Matrix for THS-02 - maybe someone has a broken Prime who no longer needs his Matrix, or has a couple of Primes who are willing to share. I know it's a long shot, but any help would be most appreciated!

If anyone has one, please let me know how much you want for it. I'm in the UK, but I'm sure shipping won't be too costly for a 1cm Matrix.

Thanks!!!

2. FatMick Prime

News Credits:
    Still looking.....

3. newguy

newguy i

I wish i could help you out but the best place to look might be ebay

4. FatMick Prime

News Credits:
    Hey, thanks Newguy. I've posted to Want It Now, and I'm keeping an eye out on ebay, but I don't hold much hope.

Poor Optimus. He's gonna get his ass kicked when the Autobot High Coucil finds out.

5. FatMick Prime

News Credits:
    Bump - just for the hell of it.