anyone got a galvatron?!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by NexMortuus, Apr 20, 2011.

1. NexMortuus

NexMortuus Well-Known Member

Hello there, For a wile now i have been looking for a Classics/universe Galvatron loose and complete to complete my newly updated G2 decepticon army. Since i do not have much money to spend i would like it if some one would like to trade with me. If your interested please pm me or post message here and i will show you what i have and then we could possibly trade.

Attached Files:

2. Kuma Style

Kuma Style On Military Leave TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Just make a list (Preferrably with pictures) of what you have to trade in that first thread, and then it saves a lot of hassle in having to PM you and wait for you to get back to see what you can even trade.

3. NexMortuus

alright i will thanks

4. Wazdakka

Wazdakka Decepticon

Classics Galvatron

Hey,

I have a Universe Classics 2.0 Galvatron, complete w/ missile and basically no wear. There is a wee problem. His arm (the one that becomes a turret/gun arm), broke - the connecting peg that lodges it into his body is broken. I can position the arm so it fits in - but if it moves, it will slide out.

If you don't want it because it's broken, it's no problem. That's why I'm trying to get rid of it!

Cheers!

5. NexMortuus

um... sound interesting um if you can pm some pics of galvatron and his arm i would love to make a deal with you

6. Wazdakka

Wazdakka Decepticon

Galvatron Pictures

Here are the pics of my galvatron. Sorry for the horrendus quality - if necessary, I could take them again. Using my penlight, I tried to show the area of breakage, but I don't think it showed up too well. Basically, the arm fits in, but just sort of sits there and swings around. Pics should be attached...I hope.

P.S. My digital camera is ancient and my skills aren't great - neither is the lighting. If it's necessary, as I said above, I can retake them.

Attached Files: