Anyone give their 3rd Party Toys slightly different personalities?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Girl Pants, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Girl Pants

Girl Pants aka brickonator

News Credits:
    For me, I like to encorporate the new features of a toy when a classic character gets an update. Like Classics Grimlock, I see him as a leaner, faster Grimlock so he depends on brute strength just a bit less and is a more all-around fighter in my mind.

When it comes to 3rd Party toys, often they're a fair bit different in one way or another than the original animation model or the original toy. Like the Fansproject Insecticons as ninjas, or the Perfect Effect Reflector dudes as highly-weaponized troopers. Does anyone else let these changes change how they think that character would act?

For me, I see some of the Hercules dudes as a bit different from the G1 Constructicons in personality. (some of these won't be too different from G1, I guess)

Exgraver is completely amoral and willing to canabalize parts from anywhere and anyone. (mainly derived this personality from the name having "grave" in it.

Heavy Labor is a brawler and nearly indestructible. His really blocky robot mode just gives me an impression of power and strength.

Neckbreaker is a frustrated kickboxer. I like his lean but strong look, and I can just imagine him using those plow-feet to kick butt.

Mad Blender is a partially insane sniper (think of The Sniper from TF2). I like to set him up using the drum halves as shields and the core shaft of the drum as a long sniper rifle.

The other two, I basically see as their G1 selves.

2. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If they're representing a character on my shelves from G1 like the Insecticons or Constructicons, then that's who they are :) 

3. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    This.