Anyone give me case/box numbers for RTS deluxes?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by 3.8TransAM, Jun 7, 2011.

1. 3.8TransAM

3.8TransAM 1989 Turbo Trans AM

Trying to hunt them down and wondering if anyone has the case markings/identification numbers somewhere and would pass them on to me?

Thanks in advance

2. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Not sure if this'll help you (since it's from the Canadian packaging), but I found an RTS Jazz a couple of weeks ago & these are the numbers from my packaging.

upc: 653569558002
    pn: 71084400
    25959/98447 asst.
    02861 (stamped on back)

3. 3.8TransAM

Thanks but I'm looking for the numbers that would be on a full case as shipped from Hasbro.

Trying to make whoever I can get to help me life easier if I give them a number to look for in the back room of the store

4. 3.8TransAM

Anyone?

5. Syn3sthesia

Syn3sthesia Well-Known Member

Most of us have seen only Bumbleebee let a lone one of those boxes.

6. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Having other numbers & whatnot can help (hopefully somebody will be able to turn these up for us), but from my experiences (back when I worked at Crappy Tire), having a UPC & some patience is pretty much the best thing that you as a customer can offer. Like, it might not seem like much to start with, but that's literally all an employee needs to find almost anything else pertaining to the inventory status. Well, maybe not almost anything (it's usually numbers & dates oppose to readable names), but it's a lot more than people think.

Then when it comes to somebody actually being able to find something in the warehouse, a lot of this just comes down to experience, awareness, organization, and of course luck. I know the last one sucks to mention, but I've lost count as to the number of times that luck played a huge role in being able to find something for a customer, and the same goes for times where I couldn't find what I was looking for. Getting back to the case numbers & whatnot, another important thing to keeping mind is which packaging we're looking at. In other words, are we looking at the immediate boxes (the ones that blisters actually come out), or are we looking at the larger boxes that contain several smaller unites of 8, or however many pieces are in the immediate ones. The smaller boxes will usually have store & company info on them, while the larger boxes will usually have the shipping numbers & things that your receiving department will care about.

I'm bringing this up because depending on how the toys are usually stocked in the warehouse, one number might not matter, and the one that does might not even be a hasbro product code. Common sense would suggest that stockers would remove the larger packaging & throw it into the compactor before even bringing things to the floor/their warehouse home so that store numbers & whatnot can be readable (and so that things are easier to keep track of & fit where needed) but finding their method out before hand (aka, how the store works) can go a long way.

7. 3.8TransAM

Thanks

Just trying to find case numbers.

I figure most stores keep them in the case until they go to the store due to ease of storage when in the case versus open