Anyone get their MP-04 from TFSource yet?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Mirage232, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Mirage232

Mirage232 Well-Known Member

Did anyone who ordered their MP-04 from Tfsource get theirs in yet? Mine came in today, and hes awesome! I am still debating whether or not to open him. He looks so nice in the box, but I know deep down I will never get another version with him that comes with the official trailer, so I am leaning more towards opening it. So if anyone got theirs and opened it, maby you could let the rest of us know if these are just overstock form the last time these were for sale, (as in having chipped paint and misaligned chest), or perhaps a newer run? On a side note, it seems that Tfsource has sold out of these.

2. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    From A3U's newsletter, it appears that these are all old stock. That is assuming that their source is the same as Tfsource's, but it is a good bet that they're the same.

3. Mirage232

Mirage232 Well-Known Member

Oh ok, I have yet to open mine, and I am hoping I don't find a chip infested mess. Oh well, it was either this or take a chance of never getting it at all.

4. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    Hey, I didn't mean to be a downer. Open him up and enjoy it! It's an awesome figure to be sure even if there is a flaw or two.

5. alpharon

alpharon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just checked my tracking number and it shows that my MP-04 was shipped and dropped off to the front door of the wrong address! Now I have to track it down myself and hope some passerby doesn't just pick it up and walk away! :eek: