Anyone get their Grimlock and Mirage from Hasbro yet?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LadyStarscream, Dec 8, 2006.

1. LadyStarscream

LadyStarscream Queen of Cybertron

I havent heard anything since I confirmed that I still wanted them. The estimated ship date was 12/1 but I havent received anything yet. Anyone?

2. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    Had ordered Mirage from HTS back during the 25% off sale, still haven't received mine either. :( 

3. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Nothing yet, but I only ordered a Grimlock a couple/few days ago, during their brief "in stock" window. However, I finally found one at a Target the day after, so I'm not in much of a hurry anymore. :) 

4. Black Omen

Black Omen Well-Known Member

Mine's on backorder...or so they say. I did get my Astrotrain though.

5. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Ordered Grimlock on Tuesday morning, status STILL says "not shipped" even though they refused to cancel my order later on Tuesday night because they claimed it was "in the shipping process".

The fact that they refused to cancel my order for what appears to be a bullshit reason is the thing that really pisses me off.

I've had this kind of problem with them before, I ordered two things in the same day at different times, I asked them if they could combine them into one shipment, and/or cancel one and add it to the other order. They flat out refused to do either, and the stuff didn't even ship until a day or two later. Assholes, I should have known better than to deal with them again after that.

HTS has the shittiest customer support I've ever seen.

6. Bumble Prime

Bumble Prime all the time

i ordered like 4 classics back during the 25 % off sale. bumblebee and hot rod came in about 2 weeks after they hit stores. And wave 2 wasnt out yet so grimmy and mirage were status not shipped. In the meantime my nemesis prime came in from hts with no email whatsoever, just kinda showed up one day. So after i saw grimlock at walmart, i got an email telling me both he and mirage would ship on november 27. I got an email later saying it would be november 29th. Then after all that i got an email on like the 4th of december telling me that estimated ship date was dec 1st but i would need to confirm.....3 days after it shipped.....and they also said that only grimlock would ship because mirage's ship date got bumped back even further. odd because ive seen ONE grimlock and passed him up cuz i thought i had one in the mail. But i pass two mirages almost every day. so why would mirage be on backorder? he wasnt shortpacked

7. AutobotEngineer

AutobotEngineer Highly Dubious

I hate HTS. I lost out on my preorder becuase they up and cancelled it without my consent, so I lost my FALL25 coupon.

That said, I called them today. Despite not updating my order status page, they say Mirage shipped the 6th and Grimlock the 7th, so I should have them in hand next week.

Every retailer seems to be trying to make it quite difficult to take my money these last few months.

8. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Really want Grimmy & Jetfire. With Christmas coming, and shoppers everywhere , looks like it will be awhile before I score these guys lol

9. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    I ordered Grimlock back when it was 25% off. still nothing :( 

10. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

I had to call and confirm my order for Grimmy. I haven't see wave 1.5 yet so I am not gonna cancel but I doubt I'll see my order this year.

11. ChErikS

ChErikS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ordered Grimlock and Mirage on Wednesday and just got my e-mail confirming that they had shipped a few minutes ago.

12. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

I ordered Grimlock and Mirage back in September during the FALL25 coupon code period.

I've spoken with them on the phone twice this week. My Mirage shipped Tuesday, although I haven't received a shipping notice email. My Grimlock, they canceled less than 24 hours after sending me the email warning that they would cancel it because it was back ordered indefinitely. Against my better judgment I told them I still wanted the Grimlock, which they said was "in stock". I expressed my disbelief that that was actually true, but they offered to apply the FALL25 code to a new order for Grimlock, and I still haven't seen one in stores, so what the hell. To my shock and amazement, I got a notice that Grimlock shipped yesterday. This is only the second figure out of the six I initially ordered back in September that I've actually gotten a shipping notice for. And surprise, surprise...it shipped less than 48 hours after they canceled my first order because of "indefinite back order".

Oh well, at least I'm finally getting my stuff at a good price. Still not ever ordering with HTS again though.

13. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    (checking the mail)
    Summabitch! so did I!

14. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Yeah, they emailed me tonight too. Grimlock has shipped, and status updated to "fully shipped". Thank god, I may order from them again sometime. I'll give them ONE more chance to not screw up in the future.

15. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I ordered them back when they had the 25% off and free shipping. The email about needing a response if I still wanted them came, I just hit "reply" and typed "I still want the items". This morning, I noticed a charge on my bank card ( checked it online ) from HTS for $14.98. Though I've yet to receive a shipment notice via email.

16. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I ordered Grimmy back on the 4th... and I got the email saying its shipped.. so I'm 3 for 3 so far.... I guess I'm lucky, eh?

17. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

The saga continues....

Today I received a cancellation notice for the first Grimlock I ordered that they canceled last Monday. The second one I ordered has already shipped.

I also received a shipping notice for Mirage four days after they said he shipped.

And supposedly in the box with Mirage are Bumblebee and Rodimus. Who I already received back in October. One of whom was the only one of the six items I ordered that they'd actually correctly noted in my order status as having been shipped back then.

18. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I just got the shipment notice email today. Who knows when the toys will actually get here. All I know is that I've yet to see Grimlock or Mirage in stores, so this may be a good thing.

19. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

Yeah, I just got my confirmation as well, let's see how true this is.

20. artiepants

artiepants Just over here punching Unicron.

News Credits:
    Me 3...