anyone find any guns that work for warpath?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by autodrift, May 21, 2011.

1. autodrift

autodrift Well-Known Member

i just got generations warpath and i was going to use blurr's extra pistol guns for him but they dont work, the handles are too thin and dont fit snuggly, was wondering if anyone has found a gun for him that fits. i know he has the chest cannon and all but he still looks like he needs a giant ass gun, hah

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    He's one of the few figures that I don't feel like needs a gun. He does have some clip points on him as well, though :wink: 

3. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I've only added two clip on weapons to 'em (Straxus/Skullgrin)'s missile launcher and smoke grenade launcher.

4. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

the multi-barrled gun that came with Recon Ironhide (the sniper scope one went to Hound)

5. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    I think the smoke grenade launcher works far better on Warpath then on Straxus/Darkmount.

6. Autobot X

Autobot X Too broke for 3P and MP.

G1 Hun-Grrr's gun is perfect (though this one is just a knock-off). Might not be easy to find.

[​IMG]

7. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I gave him the 2-pack Classics Tank Megatron's pistol. Works pretty good and looks like a generic g1-cartoon blaster

8. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Tbh, with a massive tank barrel in your chest, I think firepower is the least of Warpath's worries :lol 

9. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    I've got 5 versions of the Classics Prime mold, and his weapons have been distributed all over the place

Optimus - holding an Animated axe and his smokestack gun, gave his wind vane gun to Classics Cliffjumper

Magnus - in Commander armor holding the v2 rifle and his wind vane gun, gave his smokestack gun to Universe Blades

Nemesis and KO SG Optimus - holding their own weapons

KO Blue Konvoy - holding his wind vane gun and the DIA KO lunchbox, gave his smokestack gun to Warpath

10. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    i robbed the two breacher figures of their rifles...have one clipped on the forearm port of warpath...very spiffy.

11. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I saw a picture of DOTM HA Basic Whirl's mini gun's clipped on his shoulders. It looked friggin' badass.

12. Grimlockprime16

Grimlockprime16 Me Grimlock King!

How is that blue convoy? I have been thinking about getting the combo pack with the cammander trailer.

13. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    Well, I kinda regret spending $100 on it.

The Konvoy figure itself is about what you'd expect from KOLD, though he came out a little worse than the SG Prime KO that I got a few months ago. Most of his joints are looser than the SG, especially the hips. The paint is pretty poor (the silver thighs are obviously spray painted, the blue showing through the seams. There's some paint splatter on the windows). The hands came on backwards, but I could fix that just by unscrewing and swapping. But, nothing is broken, the figure displays pretty well. If you're used to KOLD standards and don't mind the price, he's not bad.

But, as for the combo pack... the DIA Armor is made of the same solid plastic as a real Commander armor, but it's a bit looser in just about every area, and it doesn't hold on to the Konvoy figure very well at all. The legs and belt piece fit snugly, but everything else doesn't. The chest fits on securely, but parts of it wiggle around. The arms are hit or miss; my left arm snaps in, my right arm doesn't. The shoulders don't snap in at all, and if you try and put the missile launchers on, they make the shoulders droop and then they just fall out of the shoulders. You could possibly tighten up the connections with clear coat, but after spending $100, you'd hope it would work right out of the box.

For now, I have Blue Konvoy displayed by his self and I put the trailer in the box and put it in my closet. I might try and see if I can tighten it up one day, maybe justify the purchase, but for now, it is what it is.

14. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Scourge's two-barreled small gun works great as Warpath's forearm gun looks-wise...but the clip only works marginally well. Breacher's double-barreled gun is an excellent alternative. He can also hold the smaller gun that comes with Classics Prime/UM.

15. Wadeledge

Wadeledge Wrecker

I was actually thinking about using HA Whirl in gatling gun mode! Seems like if you were going to give him a weapon it' have to be pretty heavy duty!

16. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    That is perfect!

17. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Thirding the recommendation for the Breacher gun. It sits on Warpath's wrist, keeping his hands free to play pinball and stuff.

18. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

That gun looks like it would look good with ANY transformer.

Paging darkov...