Anyone familiar with early 90's punk/ hardcore music

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by blackconvoy_D01, Mar 10, 2009.

1. blackconvoy_D01

blackconvoy_D01 Destronger

Ebay:
    Im looking for a song from my early teens. I heard on WSOU in NYC back in either 1992 or 1993.

Here are the lyrics:

Tell me what happened to the goof times that we had. I see it all slipping and it really makes me mad. Values are different and the trust has gone away. All we hear are idiots with nothing good to say.

And we've come too far to see it die. An uphill battle all the way. We've gotta work to keep it strong. And we won't let our work be wiped away.

And we're running around in circles and we're chasing our own tails. Everyone got to do what's right. And it's gotta change before it fails.

It's never too late but we've got to work ahead. We've got where we've come from and all the things said. What happened in the past and all that we have done. We have to work harder to abort termination.

And we've come too far to see it die. An uphill battle all the way. We've gotta work to keep it strong. And we won't let our work be wiped away.

And we're running around in circles and we're chasing our own tails. Everyone got to do what's right. And it's gotta change before it fails.

You may think that I'm being naive when I think together we can make a difference. Because if we don't even try then we'll never know whose f***ing fault it will be then.

I'd appreciate any help.

2. joebot.

joebot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Instagram:
    It is Champion. I forget the song title but it will steer you in the right direction

3. Ian7

Ian7 LOOK AT MY SIG AND CLICK

I would love to figure out what the song name is! So post it when u figure it out dude.

4. joebot.

joebot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Instagram:
    Or at least I think it is. I'll check later tonight

5. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Last edited: Mar 10, 2009
  6. blackconvoy_D01

Ebay:
  7. blackconvoy_D01

Ebay:
    will do.

8. blackconvoy_D01

Ebay:
    Hey guys,

Been more than a year on this post, but searching on and off since 1992/3, giving this a bump as hopes of fresher members might have some insight. have posted to music banter again too. no results. please help.