Anyone ever ordered from RobotKingdom.com?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Crimson Primus, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Crimson Primus

Crimson Primus Deceptinut

Their shipping is really confusing and I am wondering if anyone has ordered a Takara Reissue #xx through them. They go by weights and blahblahblah...and in the end its just really convoluted. I realize they are out of Hong Kong....so would'nt shipping generally be around $15.00 to the US?

2. Deviant Anomaly

Deviant Anomaly Obsotted Fangirl

What service were they using? Shipping through the Postal Service recently changed to include size as well as weight in calculating a price.

3. dragon_ap

dragon_ap New Member

I actually got my unmodified MP-05 Megatron from them... I would buy from them again. The shipping was high but MP-05 wasn't over priced either. The total was cheaper than anywhere else.

4. Crimson Primus

5. Crimson Primus

Never mind.......I figured it out. They are around 15.00.

6. QuinJester

QuinJester T. Bison

News Credits:
    Oo! I hadn't realized robotkingdom was back online. They were down for what felt like ages.

Shipping is pricey, as is any shipping from overseas, but they pack pretty nicely and you'll get your packages quickly. If I recall correctly, they used to give you a shipping quite before you did the final processing of your order, as well, so unless that changed, you can always put the items in your cart, start the checkout process, and see shipping costs there.

7. ChrisW

ChrisW Well-Known Member

Same here: Masterpiece Megatron Unplugged. Shipping was $35 to Canada but only took 3 days once it finally shipped (after a few weeks of processing). They seem to have really good prices, though the shipping costs are high. I haven't bought anything from them since they came back, but I am strongly considering a second order.

8. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've placed several orders with them over the years. Got my MIB black Robot Masters Convoy, unmodified MP Megs and several other items more recently. Well packed and timely shipping.