Customs: Anyone ever heard of this

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by optimusawesome, Apr 24, 2008.

1. optimusawesome

optimusawesome Well-Known Member

I realize that this is the custom thread but I was wondering if anyone has ever played this. It is a custom mod for quake 2 called TFQ. It allows you to play online in deathmatch, CTF or singleplay and is everything to do with transformers. you can even transform in the game. check it out if ya want to liven up an old game on the cheap. these are a few pics of a few of the characters. there are literally a hundred more characters to choose from. here's the link.

http://www.telefragged.com/transformers/

Attached Files:

2. Kouri

Kouri kupo

Ebay:
    *chuckles*

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume Sunstreaker is pretty much Wheeljack with a different texture? ^^;

3. DavidLoPan

DavidLoPan Well-Known Member

Haven't played this in a long time. I re-purchased Quake II years ago just to try out this mod. I had fun with it for sure.

4. Detour

Detour TFWiki.net, use it!

News Credits:
    Looks like it. Hot Rod is Sideswipe with a different texture, Brawn is Gears with a different texture and the Cyberjet is a Macross Valkyrie (or G1 toy-accurate Jetfire) with a different texture.

5. RunaR

RunaR Well-Known Member

If you see a Powerglide running by, that's mine :) 

6. optimusawesome

optimusawesome Well-Known Member

I actually did a powerglide skin. He is painted like a Cobra Rattler but instead of doing an obvious Wild weasel Face, I made his face more like Destro.