Anyone ever have issues with Crave?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by UltimusPrime, Jan 24, 2012.

1. UltimusPrime

UltimusPrime Banned

News Credits:
    Ran into several issues recently not getting paid what I am supposed to for items and wondering has anyone else had issues as a seller?

2. Dr. Prime

Dr. Prime Dr. Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I use Crave and like it a lot. Just send them an e-mail and they will work it out. I had some issues as well and the guys that run crave were very easy to deal with and fixed things up for me.

3. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Anytime I've had an issue come up a quick mail to Crave has worked wonders. Had a couple issues with Poundpay and did have an issue with funds being released. Usually gets sorted right away.

4. iacon45

iacon45 Missing: One Custom Title

News Credits:
    I haven't had any issues with Crave itself but did have some problems with Poundpay like wolfe. You have to enter PayPal information in PoundPay and it normally takes 1 business day to confirm but they left my account pending for 5 business days and no repsonse from emails to PoundPay. I emailed Crave and received an email back and no sooner had I got that reply from Cole at Crave that I got another email confirming my PoundPay account and releasing the funds to my PayPal account.

5. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    They seem to respond quick when you get Cole or any others from Crave involved. I've been pretty happy with selling on that site so far.

6. UltimusPrime

UltimusPrime Banned

News Credits:
    I do not know what is up with Crave lately. But it seems I have to email them to even get paid. Considering that all they do is provide a backend service there is no excuse to why I do not see my money automatically deposited into my accounts.

I wish I had a site that collected 10 percent just for people using it. Imagine how much money TFW2005 would have if they charged 10 percent for us to sell on here!

7. TheBigMachine

TheBigMachine Initiating JAZZ HANDS!

News Credits:
    Does anybody know how long Crave has had the ability to purchase turned off and when they expect to get working again?

8. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

Is Crave only accessible via Facebook log-in?

9. JR3X

JR3X Well-Known Member

i had a hard time getting in contact with someone and i'm not a fan of shipping first before i get paid, just my 2 cents.

10. Dinobots Rule

Dinobots Rule Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i emailed them about that and they told me they are working on it and hope to have everything resolved by the end of the week.

11. Adroc

Adroc Collector

I had problems getting paid from PoundPay as well when they first implemented it several months ago as an alternative to Paypal -- I would have expected Crave to have fixed it by now.

But I do want to provide my input when dealing with Crave's customer service. As others have stated, an email to them regarding your issue do work wonders. Cole is the guy that have usually responded to my emails/inquiries and they have been very responsive and communicate well.

12. jay724

jay724 Well-Known Member

Yeah the purchasing has been disabled. I emailed them too and they said it would be back up early next week. That was 2 weeks ago. lol

13. wildfly

wildfly Right notes. Wrong order.

News Credits:
    Well that explains it. Had a look at it for first time yesterday, and couldn't figure out how to actually BUY anything.

14. TheBigMachine

TheBigMachine Initiating JAZZ HANDS!

News Credits:
    Okay, good to know. I have a lot of stuff up for sale there and was wondering why all of a sudden there's been no activity for WEEKS.