Anyone ever have a Project X party?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alucard77, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    I just finished watching Project X. That movie was awesome for so many reasons and made Super Bad look like a turd.

Having said that, I actually experienced a Project X party, but obviously more tame in HS, in Senior year.

So SR year, my folks decided to go away (what the f were they thinking?). So obviously any self loving SR would throw a party. I personally invited 30 people hoping the 15 would show. I bought basic shit and like 10 6 packs. I lived in a 2 bedroom apt building in Queens NY. So I really couldn't have too many people there.

So the party started kinda slow. At first it was my closest friends that came, so it was like 12 of us. 1 of em was a DJ, so he had his equipment with him. I was perfectly fine. Then a couple of girls I invited showed and they brought a couple of other girls they knew. It is great, but we actually needed more guys, so I called up a bud from a different school.

Long story short, within the hour I had about 200 kids in my apartment, in the hallway of the apartment, my friend was getting laid on my bed, a chick I knew was getting laid on my folks bed, the carpet was drenched with beer, furniture was in the hallways. A neighbor from college that lived on the 6th floor shows up cause he smelled the weed on the 6th floor on the completely opposite side of the building.

All said and done, I had 3 of the local High Schools kids at my party. 2 local colleges represented. The only thing that saved me is that I had an Aptarment and we couldn't squeeze any more people into the place. The other thing the saved me is that we lived in one of those buildings that people don't call the cops in, or we would have been done!

Best part, like 6PM the next day I am cleaning the house and get calls like, dude, there is case of beer in your moms plant. Dude, we left weed in your toaster oven. All types of weird shit.

Before that, I never had to wash couches or rugs or clean walls and so on. I was lucky 4 buds stayed to help me cleanup. When my parents came home, my dad said to me, "shit, we should leave more often. You definitely had a party." I said, "how do you know?" He said cause the house was cleaner then when we left it, plus I like finding woman's underpants in my bed."

I was invited to every HS party in the 3 school surrounding me and a couple of college parties. All those parties, people were always, dude, you were the kid with the sick party that day in Queens. That was fucking epic. Still one of the best days of my life.

2. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    No, not yet.

3. AnithaPrime

AnithaPrime TURDUKEN

God I wish, your party sounded fucking fantastic :lol 

4. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    I don't party because I find them to be a waste of time, energy and bad for any record if caught.

5. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    We always had the cops called on good parties. Kinda sucked.

6. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Not round here, we couldn't even have people from three different streets occupying the same party store at the same time!!!

7. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nice story. I'm not a partier myself (my idea of a fun party is a bunch of nerds playing cards and video games, watching Youtube videos, and playing games like capture the flag; lots of good food is also a necessity), and the wildest party I ever attended was a cast party for my school's production of Hairspray. Now, many of my school's theatre and choir people are straight-edge and tame partiers, and those who are potheads are willing to respect those who aren't, but Hairspray attracted a lot of non-theatre people, and the party was a lot wilder than normal. Alcohol was brought, and I'm told several people lost their virginity there.

8. Arbitron

Arbitron Banned

I saw that movie recently as well. It was pretty awesome, but actually kinda shitty at the same time.

9. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All I know about it is Matthew Broderick has a chimp. OK, whatever, any reason to party is a good one, I guess.

10. Alucard77

News Credits:
    The funny thing is, I was watching that movie and kinda reliving what I was going through my mind at that party.

At my party, while I was having fun, I kept going, "I am so screwed, I am so screwed, I am so screwed". I kept expecting the cops to show. I kept expecting for shit to get wrecked.

Luckily it wasn't like the movie. No one broke anything. Just wet a lot of things with beer and moved furniture to make room. I didn't even have cigarette burns! Score!

Also, in the inner city, back then, cops weren't really called. It wasn't exactly the projects were we lived, but it wasn't far from it. So you weren't calling the cops if you didn't have to. So people I think just dealt with it. I actually wonder if any of my neighbors smoked pot with my friends at the time. LOL. I went all the way into the hallway.

Good thing the super wasn't around that weekend.

11. Galvatron Rage

Galvatron Rage Question Authority

Cool story, man.

Yeah, stuff like that you remember forever. Good times!

12. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    We call those 'skins parties' where I live. They're fantastic fun. One time I walked into some random house where a skins party was going on, and left carrying three cases of beer before anyone was the wiser.

13. Big Dawg

Big Dawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I used to have large "shakers" at my place all the time when my folks were gone. Kinda the same principle- my folks didn't really care because the house was always cleaner than when they left. And I found it weird that I had this uncanny ability to consume any amount of alcohol at my own parties and remain coherent and in control. Must have been my subconcious saying "if you pass out you and your house are fucked" over and over in my head (god knows how many times I puked or passed out at someone else's party like that). It sounds like you and I would have gotten along very well Alucard lol.

14. Alucard77

News Credits:
    I really really miss those days. Not saying that now a days is not great. But there is something about partying during sr. year with your whole life before you.

I was thinking to myself, I would be the dude in the movie who is crashing a HS party like that now. LOL.