anyone ever get two tracking numbers?

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Starskreem, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Starskreem

Starskreem Well-Known Member

So i ordered a single item last week and just checked the tracking on ebay today and two tracking numbers are listed.

Mix up?

Its from a reputable seller.

now if its a mix up what to do? my single item was a ko around 40ish aud

looking at a list of items sold on my day or after, theres a lot of stuff way better than my 40 dollars ko.

say i ended up with two of the following fanstoy-08, fanstoy-011, mpp 10, mpp10-m01, mp-05, mp-24, mp-11, tt mp-08, mp 13, mp 33, mp 13..

wwjd, what would you do and legally, what would i have to do.

2. StellarJet

StellarJet Seeker

News Credits:
    If it comes from outside your country (and you are not in the EU) it likely has two numbers..
    That happens to me quite frequently!
    Every time I go to my post office to pick up my packages coming from the US or Asia they are always complaining that they don't understand why they put more than one, as it makes it hard to keep track of all the paperwork (it seems that only one works when scanning the item though..try both of them just in case!). It is possible the seller had several numbers in his shipping confirmation and he put all of them (for some weird reason ebay allows you to do that...and I've always wondered why I would like to include more than one...go figure...)

Maybe it depends on the type of shipping method, or country on origin...who knows! Postal service's inner workings are beyond the comprehension of mere mortals like ourselves..:rolleyes: 

3. Starskreem

Starskreem Well-Known Member

i order from china a lot and never had that happen before. ill wait until the package/s get here before telling the seller. just to make sure it is indeed a mix up.