Anyone ever deal with this Buyer ??

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by PrimulArchangel, Sep 15, 2009.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I sold this guy a box on ebay, imaginationworks600, does anyone know him, maybe he is a member on here ? He bought this item from me G1 CUSTOM BUMBLEBEE BOX. - eBay (item 220477343371 end time Sep-11-09 19:20:18 PDT)

He has yet to get in contact with me and i clearly state that payment was to be made within 3 days from the end of the auction. But this guy just chooses to ignore every email and invoice sent to him.

Im willing to bet that he thought the box came with the minibot figure even though the very first thing i say in the listing is that the figure is not included with the box is very big red letters.

Probably one of those bidders that bid without reading the listing untill after they win and then they realise what they won and then they dont want it. I noticed he has bought and paid for other things after my auction as well. He waited till the last 30 seconds to bid on mine so why te hell couldnt he pay 30 seconds after he won it like everyone else did ? He knows i cant do anything to him like leave negative feedback so he is just ignoring me.

I havent sold on ebay in so long and only did it this time because im trying to raise money for a new PC. This is exactly why i stoped selling on there, because of people like this.

2. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    You do know Ebay doesn't allow repro/ko right?

3. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Its not a Repro or KO, its a custom. That box never existed so it cant be a knock off or reproduction. It's a custom made box for a Minibot, i state that very clear in the listing that this is made by me. I just want to know if anyone ever delt with this buyer or if he is a member cause i want to get paid for the box he bought from me. Im not looking to get into a discussion about what people feel the box is or isnt.

4. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    he actually has 7 days to pay according to ebay.

5. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    unless the rules changed they have 3 days to get in contact with me, he dont reply to anything i send him.

6. anemis

anemis Well-Known Member

i wouldnt worry until 7 days....after that it,s a different matter... have you checked his feedback ?

he might not be there (maybe working on the road) and also be careful not to stress him with too many emails as well might give you negative feedback if the deal goes thru....

good luck !

7. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah i checked his feedback and he has bought and paid for other stuff after my auction . Thats why im thinking i have a non payer on my hands. if i dont hear from him by saturday ill bee reporting him so i can get the fees removed, Not much else i can do after that , ebay will smack his hand and give him a no no bad boy talk and that will be it lol.. and then he will probably leave me negative feedback for no reason.

8. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    if you put a non paying bidder case against him, he cannot leave you negative feedback, after 8 days of opening the case, you can close it to recieve your fees and he will get an unpaid item strike 3 of those and he will be banned from ebay