Anyone ever buy from G1Transformerstore?

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by FortressMaximus1976, May 5, 2007.

1. FortressMaximus1976

FortressMaximus1976 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I purchsed a complete Motormaster with all the parts to form Menasor from this gentleman back on March 6th. I've ordered from him before and I know he can take some time. He is a powerseller, and I know from experience, that when I send a check to him, its known to take about a month or so for me to get the product...but I always get it.
    Now, its May 5th, and STILL no Menasor. (2 months later!). The thing I don't understand with some powersellers on Ebay is, they never respond to emails you send them..but they suddendly respond when you file a dispute. Is it possible that some of these guys read these email and completely disregard them or just not read them at all? I'm wondering. THanks

2. Hoolagrin

Hoolagrin Wheelie Rules! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've always had better luck when I purchase with a money order or Paypal. You seem very patient, to wait for two months. Usually after the first week, if I haven't heard from them yet, I send out a polite "how are you doing, has my item shipped yet?" message through ebay. I will do those weekly until I get a response or after a total of 3 emails (always polite). The last email I let them know that if I don't hear back, I will unfortunately have to go to ebay to settle. Not sure where you are but it's a law in America that if you pay for an item on the internet, it is the SELLERS responsibility to get the item to you in 30 days of payment (so it may take longer if you are waiting for a check to clear), regardless of insurance or shipping method. This method usually works. Good luck to you!

3. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    At this point I would just send them the "you have 48hrs to respond or I report you to eBay" message. That's all some people understand.

4. jezzy_bravo

jezzy_bravo New Member

Ebay:
    well, i've used the guy a total of 3 times, i have one outstanding order for gnaw and a few minibots, which should arrive shortly. my previous orders with him have been fine and smooth, i got my big guys from him; fortress maximus, trypticon and omega supreme. and that was to ship all the way to merry ole england. i usually get an email responce from him within 24 hours, might be an idea to go into one of his other items for sale and use the ask a question button, i have done this in the past for other sellers and received a more speedy responce.