Anyone Else Seen Cinematic Titanic?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Savanna, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Savanna

Savanna Want to Touch my Wankel?

I just got to see them live 2 nights and a row and thought it was one of the best things I have ever payed to see. 2 Movies they ripped apart for the shows I saw were "East Meets Watts" and "Rattlesnake". East Meets Watts was one of those cheesey Black guy and Chinaman join forces with bad fighting to stop a bad guy. Rattlesnake, was just, really f'n bad. I have no idea how anyone even gave money to make it. The only thing good in the movie was the Military Medical Guy cause of how messed up his hair was.

For those that have no idea what this its, its MST3K Live with the Original Cast and no censoring. Here is a quick recap of the 2 showings I went and saw: Cinematic Titanic at Pabst Theater | Comedy | Recap | The A.V. Club Milwaukee

And there site link for anyone interested:
    Cinematic Titanic - The Masters of Movie Riffing

So anyone else had the chance to see them live? Oh, Joel did the MST3K song both nights too, was f'n great.

2. Trenner Dios

Trenner Dios Humility > Huge Ego

Yes! I saw the Rattlers show on Saturday! It was superb; hilarious and the audience was great. The only bad part was making a fool out of myself in front of all of the cast in the autograph line after the show. I went from Coherent McConfidence to Babbly McFanNerd as soon as I got to Joel. I managed to be awkward and lame in a completely different way for each of the 5 Titans. The atmosphere wasn't great though, you could tell they were all tired from 2 nights of shows and huge lines of fans, and I can't blame them. Obviously me not being able to find simple words and form normal sentences certainly didn't help.

I had Trace sign Laserblast for me, only to remember later that his dad was in it, and he had recently passed away. I really wish I had thought to give my condolences.