Anyone else Prime will start getting the spotlight now?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Sideswipe80, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    With Megatron rising, and the Elite Guard I think Prime will start getting some more screen time. Perhaps even learn more about his getting kicked out of the academy.

2. Silent_Magnus

Silent_Magnus Taint of Primus

News Credits:
    Well the synopsis for Megatron rising part one is "Prime begins to doubt his leadership abilities as the Decepticons mobilize for a big invasion of Earth.
    "

So I'm going to guess that has something to do with Optimus.

3. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    I think the general detachment and 'silence' we've been getting from Optimus up until now has been deliberate. Things that have happened in his past have made him a 'bottled up' kinda character. I get the feeling he's quietly suffering from past mistakes and these have made him insecure and afraid as a leader generally. I expect in the eps to come, this personal dilemna of Optimus's will be confronted in challenges he is faced with.

4. Squints

Squints Well-Known Member

Definitely. That's probably why he's been relatively quiet up to now--give him just enough exposition to set up his inner demons, and make you want to see him fully fleshed out, then just keep shying away from him as a character (what with the whole 1-2 lines per ep. thing). Plus, someone needs to beat the **** out of the newly re-bodied Megatron, and anyone other than Optimus would be just plain disappointing.

5. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    We're two episodes away from being finished with season 1.

And it's been such a fun ride.

6. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Well, i don't think Optimus will exactly be beating the "**** out of the newly re-bodied Megatron", but i expect him to put up a good heroic stand!

Amen to that!