Anyone else having issues lately with BBTS.com?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Synical, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Synical

Synical Well-Known Member

The last couple orders placed well before the holidays took longer than normal to ship, and now my latest order placed after the holidays has been sitting in the "warehouse" for 5 full business days and 6 days total. I realize they might be a little backed up, but they've shown to be getting progressively slower.

What are some other good online toy shops that tend to quickly put up new TF preorders and get import items as well? JRS is good but don't carry a lot of items. TFSOURCE's lack of email or shipping notification contact bothers me. I've never used any other places before.

2. Knightdramon

Knightdramon Hasbro LIES to the US

News Credits:
    hlj usually ships their pre-order items the very same day they receive them.

I'm waiting for a package from BBTS for over a month now sent by express mail to Europe, and I wasn't thrilled by their lack of re-action because it was a holiday season. The thing has tracking info, and after the point of leaving the US it had never updated.

3. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    BBTS was closed for a week over the holiday, so I'd imagine they've got quite a bit to catch up on.

4. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

Yeah they were closed all last week. I am sure they have a back log. It was posted on their website and in the e-mail they send out.