Anyone else having issues fith fan2fan right now?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Moonstreaker, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    I paid for my MP-6 2 1/2 weeks ago with EMS shipping and it still hasn't arrived. The normally friendly and responsive Ryan has been ignoring me for the past week. Anyone else having a problem with them?

2. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I believe Ryan has actually been ill for about a week.

3. Knightdramon

Knightdramon Hasbro LIES to the US

News Credits:
    He always does take about 1-2 days to reply to any mail and sometimes he's very slow with sending out shipments, but as I see it, the guy's running a business on his own and on top of that he offers the best prices. In other words, cut him some slack.

4. Moonstreaker

Ebay:
    Yeah well, I paid for EMS shipping that only takes about 4 days to get to my door once it's shipped. So I think 2 1/2 weeks is beyond cutting him some slack considering what my shipping cost was, especially when I could have had it by now if it was shipped right away had I paid for regular airmail (which is half the cost).

5. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    The only time I had something shipped EMS was the time I ordered Reissue Soundblaster from Ryan. He went out of his way to find it, I paid for it and SAL shipping. He accidentally sent it EMS. Was at my door before lunch the next day.

Maybe it's held up in Customs or something? We do have Customs here in the States, right?

6. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Ryan and I were also in the middle of a deal, for a couple Ultraman kaiju, and all the particulars of the deal were settled, except for confirmation on where to send payment. Hasn't responded in a couple weeks, so no, it has nothing to do with a package getting stuck in customs, it's a delay on Ryan's part (being sick, apparently).

I'm sure it'll be worked out in due course, and Ryan's rarely let me down, but it is a shame to hear that you paid for EMS almost pointlessly.

7. QuinJester

QuinJester T. Bison

News Credits:
    Well, it's not entirely pointlessly, as once the package is shipped he WILL receive it much sooner than if it was to be put out SAL.

8. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Almost != Entirely. :) 

I do agree, delay or no, the EMS shipping won't go to waste by the time this ends, as long as it does get shipped. The important part is that Ryan gets better and can handle whatever orders are currently in limbo. I'd rather not imagine something like the Transrepro debacle being repeated here, but that's a ridiculously unlikely scenario.

9. Moonstreaker

Ebay:
    Yeah I can't see that happening either. Ryan has never let me down in the past either. It's just frustrating.

10. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

They let me down. They never made that deal to bring those Jizaitoys, Cyclonus and Wheelie, to us. It wasn't there fault. The Jizaitoys guy didn't want to risk the copyright infringement. They still let me down, though.

Sorry to hear of your package delay and Ryans sickness.