anyone else have this issue with their battle blades bee?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by MasterDeath, Oct 10, 2011.

1. MasterDeath

MasterDeath Just Insane

Hi guys, I was just wondering if this prob is wide spread or not. the right bumper piece has the pin in the wrong place. It is where the darker gray bit attaches to the lighter gray bit. The pin has been put through too far forward which causes the bumper to stick out further than what it should. A little less obvious in robot mode, Very obvious in alt mode.

As these are now going very cheaply on ebay, I was thinking of picking up another and binning the defective one. (if postage was cheap, I would send it back to hasbro with a nasty note!).

So what I am asking is, is this a common prob with this figure or not? if not then I will get another one.

Thanks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Knightdramon

Knightdramon Hasbro LIES to the US

News Credits:
    Not really evident from your first picture.

Mine does not come together 100% in car mode [panels above his front wheels do not go far inside] and I have to wrestle with this right leg to get everything locked in, but it does not have that pin problem.

It's probably like 1 in a million, hasbro doesn't have that much control over an assembly line for the quantities produced for bumblebee.

3. wildfly

wildfly Right notes. Wrong order.

News Credits:
    I'm just the one example, but mine is ok.

4. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Mostly Harmless

News Credits:
    Mine tabs good enough, if your problem is what I think it is you might be able to solve it by shaving a bit on the conflicting peg or tab. You might also want to check if his shoulders are well positioned inside the hood, sometimes the yellow piece the shoulders are attached to will push the bumper forward if the arms aren't folded just right.

5. MasterDeath

MasterDeath Just Insane

Everything is in place, and you can see the pin is wrong clearly in the second picture. Can't really shave anything off, and I cant move the pin and make a new hole either as it would be impossible to take out the pin.

6. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Mostly Harmless

News Credits:
    You're right, I see it now after looking harder at the second picture. Seems you'll have to get another one, don't worry about getting another defective BB since this isn't a common problem at all. Hope you find one cheap!

7. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    Never noticed any issues on my one.

8. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Nope.

9. indie

indie Guns! More guns!

Although not perfectly, mine does fit good enough. One bumper sticks out about 1-2 mm, but it's quite forgivable considering the figure's awesomeness for a deluxe.

10. MasterDeath

MasterDeath Just Insane

Thanks for the info guys, I'll pick up a new one (will only cost me £10 shipped)