Anyone else have any huge end-of-the-school-year papers due?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Poho, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    I just printed off and neatly stapled a ten page research paper for criminology that has consumed my life for five days straight. Not to mention that it is the fourth of four I've had to hand in in the last two weeks.
    Ten pages isn't much, I know, but the research was tough, especially considering all of the articles i found and bookmarked decided to become inaccessible the day before it was due.

But man, what a weight off the shoulders :D 

2. Sixshot

Sixshot Jeff Goldbluman Group

News Credits:
    I hate my life right now because of school work.

Not really, but writing papers consumes my life. It's great!

Just finished one about an hour ago, time to kill Nazi Zombies in retaliation... mmmm, brains.

3. Sam's_Bee

Sam's_Bee College Autobot

I busted my aft for a art history research paper, turned it in last Monday. Got it back on Wed, earned a 0. Out of 350 points, I went above and beyond on the topic, the prof ok'd the paper etc.

Needless to say I'm going to challenge the 0, least it's done and turned in. Ate up two months of my life.

4. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    That's what you get for studying arts history. :throw 

:bay :trolls: :bay 

No things for me to write atm, just lots of marking. Sigh.

5. Boardwise

Boardwise is scary - Sig Killer - M Super Mod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    For my final year of university I have my dissertation to get done for 1st May.
    Currently it's sitting at about 60 pages (without appendices) and over 10,000 words and has been consuming my life for most of the last 2 months.

As soon as I pass that off to the printers I need to get started on a report for another class which is due in on the 15th May along with a presentation that day. But it's a group project so I won't be doing all the work. Just for some reason the reports have to be individually done.

When all that is done I then have a morning exam on the 22nd May and that afternoon I will sitting in a pub somewhere getting very very drunk. There will probably be tequila involved. It'll be a huge weight of my shoulders to get all that finished.

6. Boggs6ft7

Boggs6ft7 TFW2005 Supporter

Did you plagiarize it?

7. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    I've got a portfolio due at the end of the year for my writing class, but most of the papers due are done, so I really don't have to worry.

:p 

8. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    The only nasty paper on my immediate horizon is for American Realists and Naturalists, one of my literature classes. I've also got to compile a project for Education of the Exceptional Learner but that will only take a couple hours as I already have all of my materials, research, and observation notes taken care of.

In about a week I'll be handed the topic for my Shakespeare final - another paper. That should only take me a couple hours as well though as I know that class pretty well. I have to organize and compile a full paper for my British Women Writers class but that will be no problem since each of the four sub-sections have already been written.

9. fuzzy_ninja

fuzzy_ninja little tin goddess

I had a 35-page paper for Psych of Aggression due last week. Like a huge moron, I forgot to do it. Other than that, there are only 2 small papers left for Child Abuse/Neglect, and Anthro.
    What I'm really worried about are the exams coming up. Yuck.

10. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Got one little paper. A management interview. I just need to do a cover page, at least 2 pages (double spaced i believe) on the questions and answers, 2 pages (double spaced I believe) on an analysis of it, add a copy of the questions. Shouldn't be too bad.

11. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I recently dreamed that I had a huge term paper due. And of course, it was one of those dreams where I had no idea about it, and found out the day it was due.

I've been out of college for 12 years. You'd think I'd stop having those at some point.

12. TheMonarch

TheMonarch Still arching Venture

News Credits:
    My "final" papers were due at midterms. I've got 3-4 digital pieces, 2 hand-drawn pieces, 2 presentations, and 3 exams due before the end of the semester...which is coming up soon. Come Fall semester I will be in 9 classes. I'll be up to my ears in Industrial Design, but thankfully no Studio Art.

13. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I came into this thread thinking that it read "Anyone else have huge... (insert suitably risque word here)". I came away disappointed.

14. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

Let's see here. I'm only a freshmen in high school, so it's not to bad for me I guess. I have to find and read a book and write a review on it for Literature, make a report on a vertebrate of my chosing (I picked a water buffalo), and I think there's something else but I can't think of it.

15. iheartarcee

iheartarcee Idonotheartbeastwars

this is all i saw in your post.

16. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I've had a dream like that myself. Only it was the end of the semester and I realized that I had totally forgotten about going to one of my classes all semester, until the final week. The other odd dream I have is about going back to college and yet I'm still working full time. The problem being my alma Mata is 5 hours away from where I live and work. Weird friggin' dream and I've only been out of college for 9 years (5 years since grad school, but that was only part time.)

17. NIDARAM12

NIDARAM12 Robot art guy

News Credits:
    How the hell do you get a ZERO on a paper that huge? Did you misspell your name and write it about donuts?

18. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    YTMND - LOL , Water buffalo!

The most interesting fact you will ever learn about water buffalo.

19. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I've had dreams like that. Also ones where I dream I dropped a class, but didn't and learn I'm still taking it and failed it because I never showed up. God I hate those dreams.

20. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    I once had a 30+ page paper due in my first semester of college for my Criminal Justice class.

Way to prepare you for College. All work and no play.